Chapter-3

BLU P.O.V

I wake up in a dark room but I see someone in it I try to sit up but couldn't I look down at myself I am still small but I look around and I see the pastas tied up and I see that they were power proof. Which means that they can't get out of it but I could. I struggled but I got out.

"Wha-" I covered Slendermans face 'cause I DONT KNOW WHERW THE HECK IS MOUTH IS!!

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I said to all of them as they looked shocked.

"The fu-" I covered Jeff's mouth and he glares at me. I laugh silently as I undo their ropes with my claws and soon they were all up as I recheck all of them.

"...okay we have-wait where is Red?!" I said panicked where is she😰

"Back here Blu." I look behind me to see her undoing her ropes that slenderman took off😅 ehehehe here forgot about her.

"Sorry Red."I said to her and I look around"NOW...how do we get out of here?" 😓Everyone sweat dropped at me and I laugh nervously 😆😖 I'm screwed.

"Well,well well looks I forgot about the curious kitten?" I look behind me to see Zalgo I growl and I turn into a bigger cat(forgot to mention ((I think?)) that when I get really mad I can turn into a big cat the size of a lion) I feel my eyes turn icy blue and I keep staring at him til he froze LITTERALLY froze like ice. I feel myself calm down and shrink.

"Wha-" I cut ben off

"No time come on!" I said and I started running in the darkness but wasn't dark for me because I am a creepypasta vampire so I could see around me same with jeff and red. Oh! Did you forget I gave jeff my blood and powers besides the night vision we both have 50-50.

I soon see a white light so I run to it. I cover my eyes and I see I made it out.

"Woohoo!!" I said and I look behind me to see the pastas catching up."so where to now?" I ask and they just shrug or reply with 'idk's' or 'know clue?' I soon feel myself grow into my regular size and once I reached it I fell down on the ground my eye in pain.

"BLU!" I heard people yell but couldn't make them out because I was swallowed by darkness hearing and evil voice chuckle "welcome back my sweet daughter." It said.

-/-//-/-/-/---/-//-/-//-/-/-//-

I AM SOOOO SOSOSOSOSOSSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS BUT I DECIDED TO DO THIS REAL QUICK OH AND YOU SHOULD THANK .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NekoPasta he or she sorry dont know ur gender told me to write so i did and I will be thinking of some more ideas MmKay. Bye sorry if short next one will be longer I promise!! :)