♠Introduction♠

Hello fellow Monbebes, this is about the seven deadly sin and each Monsta X member is a sin. The seven deadly sins want to take over the world, but the problem is that they can't work together. They always arguing with each other and bickering about something. Now, they are divided in to three groups and each group will try to take over the world. They all have different ways of taking over the world until Pride decides to imprison the other sins, so he can be the leader. He gets the help of Envy and is able to successful imprison the other sins. 

There are a group of friends. None are humans. Their enemy decides to prank them and take them to hell to meet the deadly sins. Each friend meets a sin and help the sin in order to get out of hell. However, it is more difficult than they excepted and they all get caught in the middle of the war between the sins.

Link to the theory: https://aminoapps.com/c/monbebe/amp/blog/monsta-x-shoot-out-are-you-there-mega-theory/Rr10_e10hwu6DM5oWQkwvbmev3rv8V8vjMW

Now the groups will be based on who was together in the teaser pictures. Remember: Wonho, Jooheon, and Shownu took pictures together. Kihyun and Minhyuk took pictures together. IM and Hyungwon took pictures together.

Enjoy.