(Chapter 1)-Crush

Emily, a girl who loves going out with her bestfriend Lizzy, Sports, Her mom and Her boyfriend Jake. A memory of her planning to confess her love to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily!" A female voice called out to the blonde little female sitting on the Chaise next to her window.

"Yea?!" She looked up to her friend Lizzy short for Elizabeth.

"OK...so I got a plan!" Lizzy said sitting down next to her friend.

"Oh no..." Emily rolled her eyes knowing bad things will happen.

"Its a go-" Lizzy said being interrupted by Emily.

"Its a good one" Emily mocked her friend. "You always say that then we get caught in the act!" She said looking out the window.

"Hey! Mention one time my plan failed!" Her friend said.

"Umm...excuse me?!" Emily scoffed.

"Uhuh! Go on!" Lizzy said.

"Hmm...well...how about the time we got caught for sneaking out!" Emily said.

"Everyone gets caught doing that!" Lizzy retorted.

"Umm...excuse me mam...I ain't done!" Emily said giving her friend the sassy hair flip.

Lizzy rolled her eyes at her friends silliness.

"Or...the time you pranked principle Latisha...and you got caught! AND you got three days suspension!" Emily emphasised.

"OK you got me there!" Lizzy said standing up from where she sat.

"Thank you!" Emily smiled.

"It was about Jake though!" Lizzy smirked.

"What about him!" She stood up and went to her friends side.

"He...never mind" Lizzy said leaving the room.

"No! Wait!" She ran after her friend.

"Now...you wanna listen?!" Lizzy smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Y-yes...m-maybe?!" Emily stuttered making Lizzy laugh at her sudden defeat.

"Oh my God Emily! You are so easy!" Lizzy said laughing.

"Are you going to tell me the Plan or not!" Emily glared at her friend who was now rolling on the floor laughing.

"Y-yea...sure." She stood up and walked up to Emily. "So here's the plan!" She whispered her thoughts to her friend.

"Hmm...yea...not happening." Emily said.

"What?!...why?!" Lizzy pouted.

"What kind of plan is taking a picture of him half nakey then blackmailing him!" She shouted.

"Ugh...fine you are no fun" Lizzy said.

"Whatever." Emily rolled her eyes. "I'd prefer he loved me than blackmailing him into a relationship its no fun!" Emily said.

"But thats how Noah and I met!" Lizzy said.

"Yea..yea...that doesn't work on everybody. We all have different stories." Emily said jumping on her bed.

"Then what do you suggest?!" Lizzy came around sitting on her desk.

"I don't know." Emily said pulling out her phone.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Lizzy said with clear disbelief in her tone.

"I just don't know" Emily shrugged looking at her friend.

"Wow...Emily Williams!" Lizzy said with disbelief still visible. Emily not paying attention to her.

Emily smiled and chuckled at her phone.

"Don't tell me.." Lizzy said snatching the phone from her.

"Its Jake!..." She said looking at the texts on the phone.

"Give me my phone!" Emily yelled launching at her friend.

"You have to get it." Lizzy said raising the phone up high but Emily was just a short potatoe.

With a lot of thought Emily tickeled her friend knowing her weakness.

"Stop!" Lizzy giggled. She fell onto the floor and Emily took the chance to jump on her and tickle her a little more.

"S-Stop!...I don't want it!" Lizzy managed to say.

"OK" Emily got off Lizzy.

"I hate you" Lizzy huffed.

"Love you to." Emily smiled.

"I despise you" Lizzy added.

"Aww...come on...you know you love me" Emily said giving Lizzy a bear hug.

"Yea I do" she sighed in defeat making Emily giggle.

~End of flashback~

"And that was the stupid plan Lizzy made." Emily said sitting down on the couch with an apple in her hand.

"i got nothing to say...I guess..." Jake shrugged.

"Unbelievable." Emily rolled her eyes putting down her apple but Jake grabbed it before she could place it down and took a bite out of it.

"Sweet." He said looking into Emily's hazel-blue eyes making her blush. "You're so cute." He said bopping her nose.

Emily stood up without saying anything but to be pulled back by Jake.

"Something wrong?!" He asked with concern.

"N-nothing." Emily stuttered.

"N-nothing" He mocked her.

"That's it!" Emily stood up and grabbed the nearest couch pillow and started hitting Jake with it making them both laugh.

Jake caught her hand and took the pillow from her kissing her cheek "You're so cute" He said.

"I'll let that slide." Emily said sitting in deafet

"Love you babe." Jake whispered in her ear.

"Love you to." Emily smiled laying in Jakes arms. 

The end