(Chapter 2)-T.I.R.E.D [1]

Warning!: This chapter might have a few scenes that might be...sickening...

This short story is on based on a girl who is fed up on life pushes away everyone and everything yet yearning for someone's hold. For someone to comfort her and tell her that she not alone. Like the saying goes "They only tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You worthless piece of trash!" A man with Auburn hair and dark brown eyes shouted. He looked like he was in his early 30's.

"I-im sorry..." A girl with Ree gingery hair and hazel eyes replied to the man in front of her who seemed to be her father.

"Sorry?!...sorry?! You think sorry can pay for the plates you just broke?!" He shouted.

"Dad It wasn't my fault...my back was aching me from yesterday..." She said biting her lips.

"What happened to you yesterday..." He asked. "I said WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YESTERDAY STACY!" He shouted.

"You were drunk again last night...and you hit me with the bottles again." She said looking down tears forming in the girls eyes.

"Freaking kid." He mumbled kicking the chair nearest to him making the girl flinch.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"Get out of my sight." He said.

Moving slowly she walked to her room and shut the door.

"I hate my life...I hate my dad...I hate myself..." she mumbled in her pillow.

"I HATE EVERYTHING!" She screamed throwing everything in her room on the floor trying to ease all the pain and anger in her. She punched the wall a few times releasing more anger.

"Why did you have to leave me mum!" She cried, her legs giving up as she slid down the wall. "Why didnt you take me with you" she whispered releasing all her weight on her legs dropping to the ground crying.

"No one understands me...Why cant time just stop and let all the pain go away!...ARGH!MY HEAD FREAKING HURTS!" She screamed slamming her head on the wall repeatedly.

Finishing of her little scenario she pounced on her bed and fell asleep getting ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading our work! ♡

Next chapter will come out 1st or 2nd week of December...during those times. My friend will write her stories for me to Edit! [She writes long stories so I need to shorten it not to be boring.]

Once again Thank you!♡