Chapter 2

She screamed in agony the instant the bullet hit her arm.

"I'm not going to kill you," Thomas whispered. "But I have to make them believe I'm going to okay?" She nodded feeling slightly relieved that there was a possibility for her to see her family and friends again. "But for now, I'll be back"

Thomas had other people to kill.

***

Once he was done killing everyone on the second floor,Thomas went back to the first room were he saw her, trembling in the corner.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you," He was hoping his tone was soft and gentle like his mothers, but it was firm like his fathers. "Again."

"How can I trust you?" She asked, allowing the paranoia take over.

"What's your name?" Thomas asked.

"Daisy," She answered.

"Well Daisy, I promise you I won't hurt you. I just need to sneak you out," Thomas explained. "I just need them to think I'm going to hurt you." Ah yes, that was the plan. He was going to make the others think he was going to torture Daisy, and then run away with her. He picked her up and took her downstairs.

"Well well well," A voice called the second Thomas's foot hit the last step. "What are you doing?"

Thomas clinched his Jaw and turned to the heavily tattooed biker. "Well Bones, I was going to take her out to the forest and torture her."

Daisy couldn't help but think this was Thomas's true motives. She felt a pang of panic strike her heart.

Bones watched the fear spread across the girls face and smiled. "Have fun with this one, she actually expresses her emotions." Bones touched Daisy's cheek causing her to shudder.

Thomas ignored the old man's comment and walked outside. He laid Daisy down in the passenger seat. He jumped in his car and drove away from the murder house.

Operation save mom, I mean, Daisy, was a go, Thomas thought to himself.

Daisy on the other hand was praying to every god she could think of asking for protection. She regretted not going to church more often.

Little did the two know, they were about to have the time of their lives.