'Oh wow'

Kaidou arrived at school at 7:30, a hour before school actually started. He walked in and went up to the roof, two guys were waiting there for him with masks on.
"Here are the formulas, Jet Black Wings. After yesterday's assessment we believe you are to be trusted with these."
Shun was very excited ~finally I've been working with these two for months~
"You are our hero!" One of them stated as he hit the other in the stomach with his elbow when he started to snicker. But Shun was too engrossed in his 'hero' work to notice.
                   ~TIME SKIP~

Shun walks down the stairs to his class where he walks over to Saiki. ~Oh! Maybe Saiki will be excited at my hero work!~

          ~POV SWITCH (Saiki)~

I heard Kaidou's thoughts and tried to not grimace. This had been going on for months now. This 'hero' work of his was really just homework he was being tricked into doing by some boys a grade below us. I had never really cared to intervene but after the beach trip, I felt the need to sort of... protect him. It's not like I care for the Chuunibyou but I think I'm just afraid that this eighth grade syndrome of his will eventually draw attention to me. ~yeah that's the reason~ Either way I tried to focus on what Kaidou is saying to me, "... yeah so then they said they trusted me and it was super exciting. Hey Saiki! I'm practically a superhero now!"
~ all you did was their homework~ Kaidou went on forever I could hear his thoughts though and what he was really thinking "~ Saiki he doesn't seem to be interested. Damn. What can I talk about so that he'd care enough to pay attention?~" along with others of the same type. I made an effort to nod my head. "~Oh he nodded. Wow... I think that's the most I've seen him interact with anyone maybe ever!~" I felt kind of bad that just a nod made him that excited. But it can't be helped. "~Maybe Saiki would want to come on my mission after school~" Another one already? This has to be stopped.
Soon Kaidou asks, "Hey Saiki, wanna come with me on my next mission?!" He seems so excited so I decide to go with him. I nod and even throw in a small smile. Kaidou gets flustered and even blushes lightly. ~That has nothing to do with me it is kinda hot in here~
"~ oh where is Saiki??~" Tch that sounds like Teruhashi, I'm not in the mood to deal with her today so I guess I'll escape to the bathroom. I get up to go when I hear Kaidou's thoughts "~oh jeezz I guess I bored him. But he smiled? Maybe it was my imagination~" what a pain. I quickly pull him with me. I can hear Teruhashi coming closer ~shit~ I turn Kaidou and myself invisible ~as long as she doesn't bump into us we're fine~ I glance over at Kaidou and he doesn't appear to have noticed. Teruhashi turns the corner and I hear Kaidou's thoughts go "~oh wow Teruhashi!~" I don't know why but suddenly my blood boiled with anger ~oh wow?! He 'oh wowed' her?! I should be the only one he ever 'oh wows'~ I'm still holding onto Kaidou's wrist as we walk, I slow and look behind us to see if she's still there. When I don't see her I make us both visible again with a low growl escaping my lips. "~Did Saiki just growl?~" I let go of his wrist and harshly push him to the wall, Kaidou let's out a small 'eek' when his back hits it. ~do you like Teruhashi?!~ in my anger I forgot to speak aloud, instead sending this message telepathically. Luckily Kaidou looked too frightened to notice the switch right now.
"Uh n-no not r-really.. I uh, I l-like y—mmpf" I cut him off by pressing my chapped lips to his soft ones. I have to lean down to kiss him harder, due to his height. While Kaidou's thoughts run wild mine were strangely clam. I pulled away and Kaidou stood there shocked "~oh wow..~" I smirked and walked away returning my bored expression. I kept walking away, having successfully avoided Teruhashi.

A/n: hey guys sorry it's been so long hope u like this I am going to continue don't worry. Leave a comment if u like something or want something changed. Thx love y'all. (757 words)