two ; L O S T

far, far away.
- unknown

W E D N E S D A Y

W E D N E S D A Y

Thomas doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

It's dark. Like, pitch dark. He can't see a thing - yet he's almost one hundred percent positive he's outside.

Breeze tickles his cheeks. Yes. He's most definitely outdoors.

But that's ridiculous. There's no lights - no street lamps. The only source of brightness is coming from the moon itself - which, in Thomas' opinion, is shit.

He's terrified. His heart thumps so loud in his chest it's the only thing he can hear. His body shakes violently, and his eyes are wide and alert, trying to adjust to the sudden darkness. He was in a classroom two minutes ago, for fucks sake. How is he outside, in the middle of nowhere, with absolutely no light?

His schoolbag, for some reason, is on his back. It's heavy with books.

Because he's suddenly grown a pair of balls, Thomas clears his throat, swallowing thickly in fear.

"Hello?"

A bird chirps in response. Of course. He wasn't expecting a reply, anyways. He'd laugh at himself, sounding so pathetic, but he's nervous and confused and someone needs to explain to him what the hell just happened right the fuck now.

Despite his humiliation, he tries again.

"Hello? Is uh, is anyone there?"

Once again, wind whistling through the trees is his only reply. Great. Just exactly what he needs.

So, he starts to wander. Across some sort of field.

One foot in front of the other, hands stretched out due to the paranoia in the back of his mind that there's something in front of him, Thomas starts walking. He doesn't know where to. Fuck, he doesn't even know where he is.

He kind of wants to cry. How the fuck did he just - what?

Stumbling all over the place like some drunk guy out of a bar, Thomas hopes to dear lord nobody can see him. He probably looks like an absolute idiot, to put it gently.

Waving his hands around, Thomas almost doesn't hear the voice suddenly yell right in front of him.

"Whoa! Whoa, easy, you'll fall!"

Turning around and whacking someone straight in the face, Thomas groans loudly, in sync with the other persons cry of discomfort.
"S-sorry."