~Stars & Lightning~

All characters here belong to Hasbro

(Starlight Glimmer x Flash sentry)

                                                                            No one's Pov*

Starlight was sitting by the Canterlot High's statue,and writing to her Friendship Teacher,Princess Twilight Sparkle.Using Sunset Shimmer's book which she let her borrow.It was a Saturday which she learned is where students take a break from school.Which fitted Glimmer just fine.She had got used living the human world.She had learned to write in a few days.Twilight did mention she was fast-learner.though she did enjoy living in the human world,and it's wonder it had to offer.Yet,she missed her Equestria her home.Anyways she writing Twilight about her experience in this world.When she was done she decide to band room in the school.Well knowing the Mane 7 will be there.Since they have a band the called the Sonic Rainbowbooms.She was thinking about joining the band.To either play an instrument or sing.She was about to go into the school,but suddenly a Male bumped in her.She fell down to the ground because of the impact."Sorry I didn't to knock you down.I was in a rush"he said as she helped her up.she rubbed her forehead a bit"its okay just looks wwwhherrre yyyoouuu"she said as she looked got the better at the Male.He was cutest ever seem.She blushed a little,but quickly stopped so he couldn't see."Are okay?"he asked in a concerned voice."I'm okay"she said as she rubbed her right arm."So why were you running?" she asked curiously why he was in rush as she picked up Sunset's book."well promise my friends I would meet them at cafe"she he said as he scrapped he hair."Sssssooooo why are you here?" he asked."I was just writing to a friend that's all"she said."Okay what your name?""Starlight, Starlight Glimmer""Flash,Flash Sentry"he said then he looked at his watch."I'm going to be late"he started to run then stop and turn to Starlight."Well Starlight Glimmer do want to hang out sometime?"he asked."Sure I would like"she said to answer his question."Okay"he said he started on his way."Wait Flash there a-"before she could finish he bumped into a lamp pole.He didn't fall but he the bump sort of hurt."lamp pole"she finished her sentence."I'm okay I'm fine"as he rubbed his forehead."sometime I don't look where I'm going"he said as shrugging before chuckling.Starlight giggle a bit at the males awkwardness.Kinda remind her of her awkward moments at her world.She didn't realize blushing,But flash didn't notice this because he was blushing too.They both stared for what seem forever,but in reality a few seconds.It felt like eternity for they.thankfully, Flash broken the awkwardness by coughing a bit."Should be going be going"he said as he blushed then ran off."okay"she said but he didn't her since he left and she knew this.She sigh before going inside the band room.Where her friends were.While walking there she was think about Flash.She knew she had a thing for him.Since they both seem are both awkward.But she shunned it aside.She have couldn't have feeling for him.She remembered her friend ,Sunset,talking about him how she and him used to date.They went on a date to patch up their love relationship,but it did click she thought it would be best If they just stayed friends.She feel little bad for Flash,but she couldn't date him!!!She thought it was offend Her friend.This wasn't her first crush.She used to have a thing for Double Diamond,but he rejected her when she confessed to him because he had thing for Night Glider.She was a hurt when he didn't return the same feelings,but she left that in the past.This feeling was different than that of DD it felt...stronger.She decide not to tell her friends,and hide any sign she had a crush.She went off on her merry way to see the Sonic Rainbowbooms practice.Not knowing these feeling will...

Will only grow stronger.~