~YoUr My LiTtLe fLOwEr.~

(Yandere!Cagney Carnation x Fluttershy) 

Cagney belongs to Cuphead.

Everypony here belongs to Hasbro.

Fluttershy pov*

I was walking down the path to my cottage. I just came from the market with food to feed my animals. Including Angel Bunny. He was being quite nice lately so I decided to my him a very special salad he always wants. While I was walking I saw, Cagney, tending his garden. I decide to say hi to him." hi, Cagney"I said as I waved my right hoof at him. He notices me and smiled.

"Oh hi-hi F--Fluttershy," He said shyly. I noticed and wondered why he acts so shy around me, and he always blushed too when I'm near him. I decided it was nothing to I put my hoof down."So, Cagney, how your garden today?"I asked.

"It fine," he said "do you want o help me with my garden? The little flowers would love to see you."

"Oh I would Cagney but I have to feed the animals and prepare for my date with hoops, sorry," I said.Yes, Hoop is my colt fiend. He came up to me one day and would like to go out with me. I hesitated at first, but I agree.me and he had a great time together. I snapped out of my thought to noticed, Cagney, was angry.

"Oh well bye, Fluttershy and be safe~" He purred. Then he went back to tended his garden. I smile and began to continue on my way."I hope everything is alright with the animals"I mumbled safely. I turn back at Cagney who was still tending he garden. He still looked angry and he looks like he was mumbling something, but I decide to ignore it and give him some space. Oh and if you are wondering why is this big flower in Ponyville. One day Celestia found a new island. I and my friends and a couple of guards explore it and meet 80s colored cartoons. Now we live together.Thank Princess Celestia who bound the island together. Anyway, I reach my cottage. I open the door to see my animal friends. they came rushing to me and hug ed me with worry ed faces. I hug them.I calmed them down by shushing "it's OK I fine"

there have been a series of kidnappings the past few days. First, it was my brother, then parents, then Rarity, Spike....all who what Hasn't been missing I know is Twilight. I miss them so much I hope they are OK. I hope they are not....dead.Well anyway, I made the animal food to feed them. I looked at the clock and realized I better get ready for my date tonight. I went to my bedroom, and change into my green dress, Rarity, made for me before she disappeared. I began to do my hair in a ponytail. You know I feel like something been watching me it's weird. It like I being watched all the time. When I cooking or napping or just talking Twilight.I don't know why I feel this feeling. Anyway, I walked out of my bedroom and say goodbye to the animal and left. On the way, I saw Cagney was.....He was nowhere in sight. I got a little worried about him, but I decided to go to continue on my way. I must on be late for my date. I went to the restaurant. He said to meet there. I waited there to see he was nowhere in sight. So I decided to wait for him a bit. An hour flew by and he wasn't still here. I decided to ordered a hay burger and hay fries. I was getting hungry. Another hour flew by and he was nowhere in sight. I decide I had an enough of this.'maybe he was playing around with my heart and now he must be laughing his heart out ' I thought as tears began to form at my eyes. I left the restaurant and to my cottage. Suddenly, I heard it was muffled screaming I decide to investigate this. I quietly followed the sound until it saw the cause of it...

It was hoop being crushed by Cagney vines. I noticed that his vine's thorn was digging through his skin.

"there.There~" Cagney said with a sick grin"It will be all off soon, Hoop, you know you could have just avoided this fate if you just...I don't know.STAYED.AWAY.FROM.FLUTTERSHY."Cagney shout at him.why was he doing this? what did he mean by staying away from me?.i decide to listen in more.

"Why you doing this I thought You and her were friends,"Hoop said in pain.

"Friends," Cagney said. I covered my ears knowing him was going to shout"Friends!!! huh well, maybe I want o to be more than that. Ever since I meet I knew it was love at first sight. I was going to confess to her, but then I found out she has already had you a lover."

"But-but well you should stay away from her your crazy. Why are you doing this?"

"Why it simple you Dunderhead.To eliminate the competition of course.I had to kill every who close to her because.." Then he tied his grip on him.

"NO SHOULD HAVE HER, BUT ME"

then I saw hoop crushed to death by, Cagney's vines. Then stuffed him into as flower hole, and buried him. I laid down on the rock I was hiding behind. Trying to cope with the horror I just saw. I can't believe this. Why would Cagney do such a thing? I care for him truly, but as a friend. If I knew this would happen. I would...I would. I began to cry. I realized I was crying too loud.

"Who there?!" he shouts.I began to run for my life to get help, but his vines caught and pulled me to him.

"Fluttershy, what are you doing here,"He asked innocently. I noticed that he still blood on his face and vine.

"Why are you doing this, Cagney?"I asked as rivers of tears came out of my eyes.

"Why I am I killing? Well, it simple I did it for you, my dear. I did it all for you. So you would be happy. Hoop would never love as much as I love you. I love the way you sway, your hair, your coat, your smile, your singing, you are..." he said as he turned his attention to my lips and leaning for a kiss. I noticed his grip has loosened.Enough for me to get out. I freaked and slips out of his grip, and flew way I could hear him shout at me come back, but I didn't bother to look back at him. Then suddenly I felt his vines around stop me in mid flit and pulled me down to the ground. I could feel them digging into my skin. It hurts I cried because of pain. I then came face to him his face seeing it with deviously.

"Don't cry, sweetheart, everything's alright now.we are final together," he said.then he kisses me passionately. I hated it, but I didn't struggle because he would hurt me or someone else. he releases me from the kiss. Then he kissed me again. We didn't break up until 6 minutes flew by. Then we released.

"Now my dearest.If I found you have told somepony or seeing somepony else. I will personally murder me" He said cruelly."Understand~"

I nodded"good~," he said with a smile."Now you should go to the cottage now "he said as he releases me.

"I Love you my little flower," He said.

"I-I-I lo-love y-you,"I said.Then I started my way to my cottage.

"Oh and Fluttershy"

"YOUR MY LITTLE FLOWER~"