~Love is in the stars!~

(Boris the wolf x Hilda Berg)

Boris and Bendy belong to the Meatly.

The rest belong to Cuphead.

request by:Jacinthejello(on Deviantart)

It was lovely day in Inkwell Isle I.Especially for certain ink wolf and demon who were taking a peacefully walk.

"Isn't it a nice day,Bendy?"Ink wolf asked his demon friend with a smile.

"You betcha,Pal!"He answer cheerfully.

Boris smiled at his friend's enthasium.Now you must be asking why are Boris and Bendy on Inkwell Isle?Well it's a bit hard to explain.They don't remember how they got there.One moment they were about to get killed by their abusive creator,and next moment they are here on this strange island.When they first meet the habitues here well....it was a very interesting meet.Anyways they have been living here for a couple of months now.They even got their own house.They have made friends with the toons here even Cuphead who still doesn't trust Bendy.Anyways as they walked Hilda came down riding a cloud.

"Hiya fella!"She greeted

"Oh hi Hilda!"Bendy said.

"Hi Hilda what are you doing here?"Boris asked.

"Oh nothing I just want to give you invitation to my party I'm holding tonight."She said then pulled out two dark blue with white stars envelopes."But if you don't want to go I-"

"No,we want go your party!"Bendy said.

"Here you go Fellas~"She said as she handed the invitations to her friends.

"Thank Hilda...so what the occasion?"Boris asked.

She smiled."I'm glad you asked I'm just inviting the whole town for some stargazing,and also get to see a meteor shower."

"Really?"Boris asked

"Yes I've been checking my satellite,and it just detected one"She asked happily.

"Two questions.1.what's a meteor shower?2.What's a satellite?"Bendy said.Boris and Hilda just giggled.

"I'll explains it when we get home bud."Boris said as they begun to continue their walk.

"See ya at they party,guys!"Hilda said as she waved goodbye to her,and blew a kiss to them both.Boris blushed at little when he saw this.Bendy noticed this.

"You like,Hilda, don't you Boris?"Bendy asked with a michevous smile.

"Bendy! we are just friends."

"Come Boris I've seen the way you look at each!"

"Bendy me and her have nothing going on."

"Oh yeah you two have been hanging out alot lately."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"You two have been blushing when your near one another or someone mentions one to another."

Boris rolls his eyes."Me and her have nothing going on,Bendy, end of discussion."

Bendy pouted at his friends.he knew him better than anybody and he knows when he smitten with someone.He then got an idea in his head how to get Hilda and Boris together.

*Timeskip*

Tonight was Hilda's party and Boris and Bendy on they way over there.Bendy was wearing just his red bow,and Boris was wearing a nice black suit.when they got there they saw the party was sort of like a backyard cookout.There were picnic table with food all around,glow in the star hanged from pole,and some toon were on a hill look up at the stars either using telescopes or just laying on the ground and looking up at the sky.Hilda then came to greet them.She was wearing a sleeveless black dress with stars,and white star all around it.Boris thought she was beautiful.He found it hard not to blushes.