Trapped in the past

Yusaku looked at the person, coldly and asked:

- What's the meaning of this, Ryoken?

Ryoken answered:

- Like you know, Yusaku. I always get what I want and I want you~

Yusaku growls answering:

- Stop being a child! I'm married with Takeru!

Ryoken hits the wall angry and said:

- I fucking know that! But I love you! I always thought of that night. You were my first one.

Yusaku blushes saying:

- T-that was in the past...

Ryoken grabs Yusaku's face and said:

- No. I wont let those memories to disappear. I still want you like that night. To feel your body~ To touch you one more time.

Yusaku blushes saying:

- R-Ryoken please stop this madness. You're trapped in the past. Remember, you're the one who left without  words. I felt used and betrayed.

Ryoken shook head saying:

- That's not true! I never meant to leave you. I wanted to stay with you! But, SOL killed my dad! I was blind seeking for revenge without knowing that I lost the most precious thing in my life. You.

Yusaku looked away sadly and said:

- It's too late now, Ryoken... Too late... I'm in love with Takeru and we got happy life together...

Ryoken shook head saying:

- I regret nothing what will I do now, Yusaku. Even If you don't wanna I'll make you mine one more time. I'll feel your body one more time.

Yusaku shakes saying:

- R-Ryoken... Please stop... I'm freeing you from your pain... Don't suffer and regret that you lost me... True, you were my first one and my first love. But, what happened in the past, stays in the past. As our little secret. What we done then. How we felt then. Don't worry... I wont ever forget those memories...

Ryoken shed tears and said:

- You're so good person, Yusaku.... I'll always love you.... You'll always be in my heart... But... This wont change my mind to make you mine one more time. I wont regret nothing. Now, I'll taste your sweet body one more time, my beloved Yusaku.~

**************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^

 ^^