Memories of the past

~ Flashback 10 years ago ~

- Ryoken-kun... I'm not sure If we should try this. It's embarrassing... - Said the dark blue with light blue bangs and pink accents haired boy.

The white with light purple accents haired boy smiles and said:

- It's fine, Yusaku-kun. I'm just curious about sex just like you are... Let's try it.

Little Yusaku nods blushing as they both take off their clothes. Little Ryoken said:

- So here they do some preparations... Hmm...

Little Yusaku blushes saying:

- I think we should kiss and touch each other...

Little Ryoken said:

- Yes, good idea~

They start to kiss and touch each other.

~ End of flasback ~

Ryoken was kissing and touching Yusaku's body and said:

- You're still cute and adorable~ Just like 10 years ago~

Yusaku tried not to cry saying:

- Ryoken this isn't the past... Please let me go... I wanna see Takeru...

Ryoken got angry and squeezed Yusaku's member saying:

- Don't mention that thief. He stole you from me~

Yusaku groans angry and tried not to moan or get excited, but it doesn't work. He remembered the past.

~ Flashback 10 years ago ~

- Ahh Ryoken-kun this feels weird~ - Little Yusaku moans as little Ryoken puts two fingers in him moving them fast and deep.

Little Ryoken said:

- It's okay, it wont hurt you when I'll put it in~

Little Yusaku nods moaning as he got excited and wanted little Ryoken so badly. He said moaning:

- Please ahh put it in~ I ahh want it~

Little Ryoken pull out his fingers and said:

- Now, I'll put it in you and we'll enjoy~

~ End of flashback ~

Yusaku slips moans as Ryoken was wanking his harden member. Ryoken smirks saying:

- See how excited you are, Yusaku~ I know you want me. I still remember your words from 10 years ago. How you beg me to put it in you~

Yusaku groans and moans saying:

- P-please ahh stop this madness, Ryoken... We're ahh not in the past.

Ryoken smirks saying:

- We're in the present, my Yusaku. But, I still got my precious memories of the past.

Ryoken didn't wasted time and slams in Yusaku. Yes, it was like 10 years ago, but now it was different. Ryoken end up raping Yusaku like an animal until they both pass out.

**************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^

 ^^