B1A4's Comeback with Solo Day

~ That cute Pizza Delivery Boy "Sandeul"

~ That handsome Flower Vagabond "Gongchan"

~ That adorable and incredible Obsession Guy "CNU"

~ That fantastic rapper Space Geek "Baro"

~ That angelic leader Couch Potato "Jinyoung"

~The fact that they filmed the MV in LA!

~The whistling is so good.

~Baro's hair is ♥  ahahaha.

~Jinyoung's voice is soothing.

~CNU being so nervous is so cute.

~Sandeul's smile when delivering the pizza.

~Gongchan's hair is another ♥ nyahahaha.

~That moment Jinyoung is soo hungry. ahahaha. Well, actually all of them.

~That moment when Sandeul pushed Jinyoung and tried to get Gongchan's food.

~That moment when CNU looked at Baro disgusted.

~That moment when Baro pulled Sandeul.

~That moment when my husband CNU is so formal and so well-behaved while Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan are so crazy over the foods.

~Their whistling again!! I absolutely love it!

~That girl who expects to get a kiss from my husband CNU. nyahahaha! Pity you girl! My husband won't betray me. Well, you are lucky enough to get close to him. Pity me for that!

~That moment the girl left CNU and he didn't care! ahahaha. Another WOW! haha

~Baro's armpit is love!! ahahaha.

~CNU, Jinyoung, Gonchan, and Sandeul are jawdropping while Baro's having fun with his armpit. ahahaha.

~That moment when the UFO came and they are running! Baro and Sandeul fell down. ahahaha. While CNU is greatly shocked and Jinyoung pulled him.

~That funny moment when Sandeul danced with the girls.

~That tiring moment in Baro's life! ahahaha

~That happy moment when Gongchan played with his dog! *the dog is so damn lucky.*

~That disgusting moment when CNU attempted to kiss the lucky girl. *looks like he is having fun! >.<*

~That funny moment when Jinyoung is their driver. ahahaha.

"Game Over"

I so love my boys to death! Proud BANA here! 

-Yuchae Moon
July 14, 2014