Kpop, My Love

Kpop, My Love

I started liking Kpop way back when I was in 5th grade. At that time I really liked to be a photographer. I was influenced by the work of Kim Ha Neul (Stained Glass). Then when the Memories of Bali started, I wanted to be a tour guide. Kdrama? Because I believe that Kpop is just synonymous with Kdrama. Mainly because of its OST theme songs. Everyone would start liking Kpop through Kdrama. That's reality.

When I started liking Kpop that was when I was being attracted to Koreans. I started loving them as well. Kpop is my life, my inspiration up until now. There's no single day that I stop loving Kpop. Though there are lots of my friends who are bad-mouthing Kpop. Kpop is the main source of my happiness.

Kpop gives me the reason to fight. To strive hard just to reach my aspirations and I will strive hard to live in South Korea someday. Kpop has lead me to know the solo singers, groups, actors, and actresses. I've known a lot of them throughout the years. It's really a great advantage that I am a die-hard Kpopper.

One of the great advantages is that I know how to read Korean words, sing Korean, a little bit rapper and understand basic Korean words. I am looking forward to seeing myself someday talking to Hangeul. Ayeeee~ Second advantage is that I met new friends (virtual and text world) but some of them left me already. So sad and because of Kpop I met my first love (on the Internet) This one is a long story. Let's leave this!! Ahahaha!

But one of the disadvantages is that I am being more emotional. I cried every time there is a concert or event which I won't be able to attend. However, Kpop lights my mood. It eventually makes my sadness fades so easily.

-Yuchae
April 8, 2013