Refusal

Laala's POV

"Papa! For the last time, I refuse! I do not want to be a scapegoat, just to get a few properties for your company, " Laala shouted, pouting angrily.

"Come on Laala....you might like him. He has a lot of good things going on for him-his personality, his achievements and they say he is pretty handsome (It was hard for me to write this but here you go :l) too, " Mr. Manaka says.

Mr. Manaka really needed the properties-his business was not going to well and he needed to support his family. When at this time of crisis, his old school friend proposed to him a good offer. A engagement proposal. Actually, engaging his precious daughter off was actually a nightmare to him but for the sake of his family, he was willing to sacrifice. (I'm sorry I know it is not his choice but...)

Hearing her father's last sentence, Laala blushed but at once snapped back into reality. How could her father engage her to a random guy? He was her father! Not only that, he did not think about her idol activities. Being a Kami Idol was no easy feat but right after she became one, he wanted her to get engaged?!

Laala walked out of the room after slamming the door behind her.

Shougo's POV

"Shougo! Think about the family, if we merge with them, we will have more money. Think about you sis-" Mr. Yumekawa was cut off by his son.

" No dad! How about me? Were you even thinking about me when you proposed this offer to him?! " Shougo retorted.

Shougo ignored him and went out of the room.

" I am never going to marry a spoilt little princess! "

Laala's POV

In the morning

"Kashikoma! I will be right there," Laala answered.

She went down the stairs and saw her parents.

"Well, I'm going now!" Laala said while taking a toast from the table. Then she turns around, "But I still REFUSE to get engaged,". she then turns around and heads to school.

After she reaches school, she heads to the headmistresses office. She was called by Mirei and she said that the headmistress had something to discuss with them. She went in to find that Mirei and Sophie.

"OK let's start. Please do not be shocked but..... you guys.....have to move" the headmistress said.