Engagment Matters

Sorry I'm not using Yui's '-yume' gobi or Laala's 'kashikoma' much. It's a bit hard to write because I'm scared I'll get it wrong. Thank you for understanding.

Shougo's POV

I blushed at her introduction. She was so cu- Wait! What am I saying?

"Anyway, what happened to you, Yui?" I asked while turning to Yui.

Yui explained what happened. WITH was all shocked.

"So, what your saying is that there was a glitch and your stuck in your pripara forms?"

Laala and Yui nodded.

"THIS IS NOT OK! FOR ONE THING, YUI IS ALMOST MY HEIGHT! " I shout in protest.

Everyone there looked at me like I was crazy and Yui was laughing her but off.

" ahem," I cough. "So,how are we going to fix this? "

" Well, for one thing, we need to tell the headmistress about this, " Laala said.

We all agreed and headed to the headmistress office.

Headmistresses office

"Hello, how can I help you? " the headmistress asked.

"Hello headmistress Ookanda..... We kinda have a situation...." Laala said.

"An idol situation, " I added.

Headmistress Ookanda looks at me and Yui, shocked.

"Oh my heavens, what are we going to do? " headmistress Ookanda asked. " I'll have to inform your teacher about this or they will faint, "

"Um, i'm new here so..." Laala said.

"Manaka Laala, am I right?" Headmistress Ookanda said.

"Kashikoma!"

Wait, Manaka? Like the Manaka Company? So that mean.... Im marrying into Yui's friends family?!
Well, if it was Laala, then it would be alright..... wait! What am I am thinking? Have I really gone crazy?

"Well, you both should inform yourr parents about this.... change of events or they won't recognize you,"

"Kashikoma/okay," Laala and Yui both say.

We all leave the office.

"Laala, can I... borrow you for a bit?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Alone...?"

"Oh~ somebodies eager to confess~" Koyoi whispers to Asahi.

I glare at them angrily while holding Laala's hand. I drag her to the rooftop. I need to know the truth.

The rooftop

"Laala... Is someone in your family engaged to someone?"

Laala's POV

I am shocked by his question. How did he know?

"Yes.... why?"

"Well, do you know the name of the family?"

"No..."

"Then do you have a sibling?" Shougo asks withworried eyes.

"Yes, I do,"

Shougos worried look intesifies. I giggle a bit.

"She is younger than me," I continue.

Shougo sighs.

" Why are you asking me all these questions?"

" Well, I guess, in other words, you are engaged to me?" Shougo says akwardly.

I look at him. Well, if it was Shougo, it would be fine, right? He is quite nice and go- Wait! What am I saying?

"So, you mean i'm engaged to you?"

Shougo nods.

"That means.... we can annul the engagement!" I say excitedly.

"Wha-"

"Yay! I don't need to marry anyone! We can tell our parentsthat we do not like each other and it will be done!"

I prance around happily. Shougo looks uncomfortable but I do not question it.

Shougo's POV

Annul the engagement? That would be the best! But, why do I feel my heart aching? Do I really like Laala?
That can't be true... I have only known her for a few days...

Laala starts to walk away happily. I grab her hand.

"Laala! I don't agree! I won't break off the engagement!"

I would not let her go until I figure out my feelings!

Laala looked shocked.

"M-my f-ather, yeah! My father wants this to happen, so, I have to obey! My father has a bigger say over this than your dad!"

"Shougo... w-what a-are you saying?" Laala asks shakily.

"To be put simply, you are staying with me until I throw you away,"