Chapter 13

My hand shook violently as I dialled Amelia.

The news article still lit up the screen, the horrid sentence still burnt into my brain.

"Hey Po-".

"You were right.".

She chuckled.

"I usually am. Hey, do want to-".

"No, Amelia. This is serious.".

"It can't be that bad. So, as I was saying-".

"Amelia Rae Roberts! You will listen to me.".

She didn't reply, so I took it as sign to begin.

"Michael got I a fight at his old school. But before, supernatural things were happening, like things vanishing, or computers randomly breaking. During the fight, people claimed that his eyes went red. But, he actually got arrested. He escaped prison... But that's not the worst part.".

I struggled to push the next words out. Tears were rolling down my face.

"What? What was the worst part?".

"In the fight... Three people.... Three...." I managed to choke out.

"Three what, Poppy?". Her voice was soothing, yet urgent. She was almost begging me to tell her.

I debated telling her. Would she take me seriously? Or would she laugh it off?

My fate was decided my my lips parted, and I took a deep breath in.

"Three people died.".

---------------------------

Dun dun dun!

Totally not predictable plot twist XD

It's time to get some Sherlock level deducting up in here!

So, I've got a game.

If you can guess what type of supernatural being Calum is in the next story, you can be a character! You can pick name, appearance...... What ever you like! You could be cals twin sister called cupcake sparkles with ranbow hair and a South African accent, if you really wanted too! Just guess in the comments.

-Ellie x