Chapter Thirty-Three

My head was spinning, thinking of reasons as to why Sebastian would be here of all places. He knew my plans of leaving, but the more I thought about it, the less I knew if I had specified the state I was heading towards. How did he know? Why was he here? Why didn't he even wait a day for me to be alone with my family? 

"Is there somewhere we can talk alone?" Sebastian asked me once I was inside the house.

I turned to my dad and he simply nodded.

"I wanted to grab some things from downtown," dad made known, "Would you want to go with me Akin and Layla?"

Both my friends agreed, trailing after him and went to the car.

I was happy they didn't make any funny faces or whistle. 

Hearing the door close made Sebastian gravitate toward me like a magnet.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him. "You knew where I was?"

"It was in the email."

Stupid me. I forgot I said I was going to see my dad. I had told him about where my father lived countless times, not thinking Sebastian cared enough to remember.

"I thought you would like the surprise."

"You could've texted me."

"I tried – but you were already up in the air." He looked around the space of the house, eying the stairway. "Can we go somewhere more private perhaps?"

The spare room, right next to the second-floor bathroom, was closer than my old bedroom. With how impatient Sebastian was getting with his hands, grabbing at my hips, tugging on the hem of my shirt, and latching his thumb around the zipper of my clothes, I knew we wouldn't make it to my old room in one piece.

What were his intentions? 

Putting my hand to the doorknob to open it, I struggled to twist it correctly. "Hold on, you're going to make me break something."

A thud came from behind the door when I yanked it, using my shoulder to shift the weight out of the way. Whatever was trapped, it had to weight a ton.

"Let me help."

Sebastian took over, gaining my spot in front of the door.

Behind him, I watched as the muscles under his shirt shifted and contracted, making me lose sight of the original task.

"You're making me nervous."

The door flew open.

He sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Is that a good thing or bad?"

"Good," I answered quickly, "Always a good thing."

Playfully, I pushed past him when he tried to touch me. I entered the room before him, landing on the perfectly made bed, untouched for God knows how long without a guest.

With his eyes still on me like a hawk, I undid the button on my jeans and unzipped it just enough to slide a hand between my legs.

Sebastian came to his knees, and I blocked him once more.

"You're not making this easy for me."

"That's what I want."

"Why are you even here?"

It was almost a shout - and it made Sebastian raise a brow. 

"Because I knew I'd miss you if you were gone for a week."

Returning my finger to spot it was before, I hit my forehead into his chest as let out a moan and gaining me the agitation I was waiting for.

"Please," he sighed into my hair.

"Ok," I said, lifting my head and slid back enough so that there was a gap between us.

He licked his lips, dropping his eyes low as he followed the journey his hand went on, kneading my breasts into his palms and then dipping down lower, lifting the elastic band of my underwear to get access. I shut my eyes when he reached my sex, making circular movements with his fingertip already and driving me mad. "Already?" he said with a cheeky grin. "I barely started."

"It feels really good," I said meekly, too focused on the feeling to think clearly.

"Let me kiss you," he asked and I puckered my lips, but he didn't go in. "No, I mean everywhere else."

"Kiss isn't the right word," I corrected. Sebastian slowed the stroke of his finger, making it possible for me regain some sense and add on: "if what you're trying to hint at...is what I'm thinking of."

The glint in his eyes twitched, easing into a subtle smile. "No, you're wrong. I meant what I said. I want to kiss you everywhere else." He dove his head into the crook of my neck, faintly kissing along my jaw. "When I'm done, and only then, am I going to spread those legs of yours. And by that time," he said, sucking hard against my skin. His hand was outside the fabric now, pressing his thumb into me and smiling when a mewl in pleasure escaped my lips. "I wouldn't be only kissing you. I'd suck, tongue fuck, and finger you until I had you shaking and screaming my name to stop. And that, quite frankly, isn't kissing. Is it?"

"I..."

I was at a loss of words. But mostly, I was glad I had gone waxing a few days ago and could skip out on apologizing every two seconds when a speck of hair would inevitably land in his throat.

Grasping my hips, I barely let out an audible sound when he lifted me on to his chest, making me burn up from head to toe at the proximity of our two bodies. I rested my hands on his ribs and he looped his around me, keeping me in place.

"Or I have another idea. You can scoot up and ride my face," he chimed, rocking my hips as he described the act, "You'd set your pass. Go as fast or as slow as you want."

"That's..." I trailed off.

"That's what?" he asked, connecting his soft mouth to my collarbone. "You didn't make your pick. You should before I decide on my own."

He bucked his hips into me, making it known that his erect member had joined the equation. With that act alone, I wanted to skip foreplay entirely and jump to when he'd meet his body with mine, grinding into me, and panting until we both reach our blissful climax.

"I like the first option," I whispered.

---

please vote and comment

next chapter will be more mature