Chapter Thirty-Four

Rolling off Sebastian's chest, I adjusted the pillow on my head properly. To be honest, I didn't pay attention to how tense I was, holding my breath as he undressed me and kissed his way up, until I was told to relax.

"Sorry," I breathed.

"Why are you sorry?" Sebastian asked, ducking out of my shirt. "I just want to make sure you're enjoy it."

"I am...I'm j..." I held off from speaking, caught off guard at him squeezing his hand between us and returning to rubbing his fingers against the thin fabric that separated his hand from joining my opening. He was so close to penetrating me. My eyes fluttered closed, biting on my lower lip while a surge went through me, starting from my core and moving up.

Looking at my legs and seeing his fingers tug off the material, I knocked my head on the pillow and let out a sigh when the kissing commenced on to my torso, tantalizing me to point where I was squirming from the anticipating. I'd gone from being stiff and a nervous wreck to flustered and jumpy, not being able keep my emotions in check.

After pushing my underwear off the bed, his warm hands on my knees, dividing them. I floated my hands to his head, out of habit, and ran my fingers loosely through his hair. I loved the way it felt, silky and slipping out of my fingers. A cool breath rumbled out of me, drawn out by first contact of his mouth on my sex.

"Not that fast," I instructed. My shoulders, as though connected to a string, sprang up. "That doesn't feel good."

I let out another sigh, this time out of pure satisfaction. A gentle pulse began to build up, gradual at first. I kept track of the sensation, heightening the sensitivity on everything and slamming a wave of warmth across my face.

I was worried I'd overheat from the all-consuming pleasure that was coating my body like an eternal spotlight burning into my skin. I widened my legs, going limp from the relentless pressure coming from his tongue. He made my spine rise. I turned my cheek, rubbing my face on the pillow, and muffled out a moan that I couldn't hold back.

The pulsation swelled when a digit joined in, taking me under and losing every sense I had; I was on the verge of losing control of my own body. I didn't fight the impulse, allowing the feeling to run its course, causing my hips to jerk and legs to flail.

I repeated to Sebastian that I had finished, saying it thrice because he didn't hear me the first time. My thighs were covering his ears. "That was amazing," I sighed, moving in to where he was between my legs. A fresh layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, sticking a few strands of hair to his skin. I smiled, wiping it away. "Get on your back."

A grin crept its way on to Sebastian's face. "You don't have to tell me twice."

I took my underwear off the floor and slid it on, not wanting to do this bare. When I returned to the bed, we had reversed spots and I found myself on his legs with him lying on a pillow.

I smiled at him, flattening my hand on the spat below his belt - right where his pocket was. I had gone to reach there, not to look for something, but to feel. Instead of lining my hand to the tint in his pants, my fingers traced around a circle shape that I could make out through his tight jeans.

"What's that?" I asked, tapping my finger on his pocket.

"Don't get the wrong idea...I was just being prepared."

I stopped listening and crawled off the bed, dipping low to collect the coat he had tossed long before he followed me onto the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asked from behind me.

My finger scratched the corner of something plastic. Yanking out what I felt in the pocket of his jacket, a roll of condoms came out, tumbling out of my hand and unraveling till it hit the floor. It was worse than I feared. He might've as well brought the box set while he was at it. A porn star, who had a long shoot up ahead, would only need these many condoms.