After Calamity Ganon was destroyed

After 100 years Princess Zelda was freed by the Hylian Champion that posses the Sword That Seals The Darkness, Link. Together they destroyed Calamity Ganon and restored peace to the land of Hyrule.

"I can't hear the Master Sword anymore Link," said Zelda," I suppose it makes sense if my powers had dwindled over the past 100 years... I'm surprised to admit it... But I can accept that." and with that Zelda walked off to her horse, shortly followed by Link.

Link never noticed how beautiful Hyrule was, even though he'd been to every nook and cranny of the kingdom. The knight was too busy worrying about his duties that he forgot to just live his life and enjoy the things around him. He looked to his left  and saw the beauty of the princess as she rode her white horse, Winter.

Zelda felt his eyes on her. Its been so long since she had this feeling. She started to go red. Zelda kept looking forward, trying to shake off the feeling of her knight's gaze.

Hyrule looked so different from how she remembered it. Zelda never really thought about all of the suffering her people had to go through. The only people left were her, Link, Impa, Purah and Robbie, which reminded her...

"Link, before we go to Zora's Domain, I wish to go see Impa."

They had been riding in silence for so long that this had startled Link.

"Y-Yes of course, princess." Replied Link

Zelda almost gasped. She's just realised that she hadn't heard Link's voice since they reunited. She missed the sound of his soothing tone.

"Link...Please, call me Zelda." said the princess, with a smile on her face

"Yes princes- I mean Zelda." He tried to return the smile

Link loved that smile. It was one of the reasons why he went through all of this, just to see her smile again. It was like the sun shining on Hyrule once again.

They were coming up to Duelling Peaks stable. Zelda was almost surprised to see people here. She needed to get used to seeing other people again.

"I think we should stop here for he night, Zelda," proposed Link," we can then make our way to Kakariko tomorrow."

Zelda yawned," Ok."

They got in and went to their beds

"Gosh its so good to finally have a lie down." muttered Link

Zelda sat down on her bed, and looked at Link. She couldn't stop. She realised she'd been staring for too long and broke her gaze.

"Goodnight, Zelda." called Link

"Oh, uh... Goodnight, Link."

Thank you so much for reading. Please do let me know if you want this to continue, so I know whether I should keep on updating or not. If I do, be assured that it will be frequently.