F|ive

Jeongin slowed his steps as he approached the corner of the building

Jeongin slowed his steps as he approached the corner of the building. Jeongin slowly walked along the wall. He peeked his head around the corner slowly. He saw Chan with his back against the wall and his head hanging slightly downward. There were cigarette buds all around the floor and Chan's jacket was tossed aside.

'I didn't know Chan smoked.' Jeongin thought. He slowly began to walk up to Chan, concluding that he was asleep. Jeongin wasn't even paying attention to how cold he was. He just needed to make sure Chan was okay.

He kicked the cigarette buds off of the pavement and into the grass. He'd pick them up later. He slid next to Chan and grabbed Chans jacket. He wrapped it over Chan's exposed arms. Jeongin blushed at how hot his arms looked. His veins slightly raised under his skin and his biceps were incredibly solid. Jeongin almost felt self-conscious but pushed all his insecurities away, for now.

He looked over Chan's face before seeing a thin scrape that cut above and under his jawline. "Channie~" Jeongin whined to himself. He felt bad that Chan even had one small cut on his face because of him. He reached into his pink backpack and pulled out a pack of printed band-aids.

He selected a black band-aid with yellow stars on it. He placed the band-aid over Chan's cut before leaning over to kiss it. He then realized what he had done before blushing like crazy. "Why did i do that!" Jeongin whisper-screamed.

His face was boiling and that's when he realised how cold it was outside. He instinctively snuggled closer to Chan. Both of their legs were crossed and their shoulders were touching. Jeongin leaned his head on Chan's shoulder, very lightly because he didn't want to wake Chan, and eventually fell asleep.

Chan was very warm.

—————————

Chan woke up slowly. His eyes were still closed but he knew he wasn't alone. He felt someone one's head on his shoulder and light breath on his neck. It kinda tickled. He also noticed that his jacket had been draped onto him. He recognized the feel of the cotton that lined the insides of his jacket.

His eyes slid open and he peeked in his peripheral vision to see Jeongin asleep on his shoulder, slightly shivering. Chan moved carefully and wrapped his warm jacket around Jeongin's sleeping form. Chan flinched as the cold air pricked his exposed skin. Chan checked his phone for the time and noted that he had missed the rest of his classes.

He hoped Jeongin had gotten to attend the rest of his before coming out here. 'Why did he come out here?' Chan pondered. Chan reached up to feel something that was pulling his skin slightly. There was a band-aid placed onto his jawline. 'Did i get cut there?' He wondered. 'Did Jeongin give me this?' He further thought.

He flipped his phone's camera out to see a black band-aid with yellow stars all over it resting on his skin. Chan smiled to himself. 'So it was Jeongin.' He used this opportunity to take a picture of himself with Jeongin laying on his shoulder, although Jeongin was the one that took up most of the frame.

Chan smiled to himself. He rested his cheek onto the top of Jeongin's head. 'This is nice' Chan thought. "Channie Hyung?" Jeongin asked as he pulled Chan closer. Chan pulled Jeongin into his lap and met Jeongin's sleepy eyes. "Yes?" Chan asked. His voice was hoarse and strained. Probably from smoking and the cold weather.

Jeongin frowned and leaned his head onto Chan's shoulder. "Are you okay? I was so worried about you. You looked so angry. And i've never seen you that mad before. You really messed those guys up." Jeongin ranted.

Chan leaned against Jeongin and stroked his back. "I...I'll be okay." Chan mumbled. "I just didn't want you to be afraid..." Chan trailed off.

"Afraid of what?"

"Me..."

Jeongin pushed himself up using Chan's shoulder. "I could never be afraid of you!" Jeongin insisted. Jeongin had started lightly crying, but he didn't really care. "I nearly killed those guys just for laying their hands on you!" Chan quietly yelled.

Chan reached his hands up and wiped Jeongin's tears with his thumbs.

Jeongin moved Chan's hands. "You protected me." Jeongin claimed.

Jeongin placed his hands on the sides of Chan's face. He stroked them lovingly. Chan leaned his head against the wall and let Jeongin's hands roam over his features. His hands were so warm and soothing. Chan felt like falling asleep again.

"You didn't almost kill anyone. You just knocked them out, and they did more than just lay a finger on me Chan, they were bullying me. They've been doing it since I moved here." Jeongin explained. Chan didn't know how to respond. He just hugged Jeongin closer to him and breathed in his strawberry scent. Jeongin inhaled sharply when Chan hugged him closer. He loved feeling secure and safe.

"Chan Hyung?" Jeongin said hesitantly. "Yeah?" Chan responded. "I-if I told you t-that I really like when you protect me, w-what would you do?" He stuttered. Chan pulled Jeongin even closer. "I'd never leave your side." Chan answered. Jeongin blushed and covered his face.

"What if I told you that I like you?" Chan asked. He pulled away slightly to look Jeongin in the eye. He was blushing and pulling on Chan's jacket, which was still wrapped around his shoulders. "I'd have to admit I l-liked you t-too." Jeongin replied. Chan broke out into a smile.

"I like you, Jeongin."

"I like you too, Channie hyung."

Chan pressed his lips against Jeongin's pink cheek. "Mine." Chan mumbled as he kissed all over Jeongin's cheeks. "Channie~ Can we go home? It's cold." Jeongin complained. Chan pressed one more kiss onto Jeongin's cheek before nodding. "Sure, baby." Chan agreed with a wink. Jeongin playful hit Chan's chest.

Chan carried Jeongin home on his back. When they reached Jeongin's porch, Jeongin suddenly felt embarrassed. Chan pulled him in for hug and stroked his hair. "Want to come over later? For a sleepover?" Jeongin asked Chan. He pressed his face further into Chan, awaiting an answer.

"Of course."
———————————————————————
A/N: Sleepover??? 👀👀👀
Q: How's life? School? Work? Someone giving you a hard time? Rant if you need to. :)

I'm pretty Gucci~ 🤠