F|ifteen

Jeongin had been taken home early that morning

Jeongin had been taken home early that morning. His father had to leave work to pick him up from the schools infirmary. Jeongin had gotten used to his sensitive injuries and bruises and had adapted around them. Yeah they hurt, but only if he applied pressure or moved a certain way. The ride home was quite. His father drove with the radio turned down and the air turned off. As they pulled into their driveway, Jeongin rushed to unfasten his seat belt and jump out of the car. He was suffocating in the silence and needed to listen to music to cope. He rushed up the stairs, not noticing his mother packing her things. He locked himself in his room and blasted music to drown everything out. He was exhausted. Physically and mentally.
Chan asked around desperately for Jeongin during lunch. He didn't even eat. Jeongin had been so distracted by nothing, that he had forgotten to even text Chan. He was kinda just floating in a grey headspace. Jeongin had also turned his phone off, missing over 50 calls from his protective boyfriend. Meanwhile, Chan looked like he was going to murder the next person that breathed. "You okay?" Felix asked with his mouth full of bread. Chan just sighed and leaned against the cafeteria wall. Jisung and Minho walked up together with sodas and numerous chip bags. They were laughing and flirting a little until they saw the look on Chan face. They instantly rushed to his side. "Is someone going to die?" Minho asked as he rolled up his sleeves. Jisung peeked down at his arm muscles and veins, quickly looking away trying to lose the blush that had fond his face. "It's Jeongin." Chan said. "He's not at school, and he hasn't texted me all day." Chan vented. "Maybe he went home?" Felix offered. Chan sighed. He really wanted to see him.
"Go visit him." Changbin piped in. Chan shook his head in disappointment. "I can't. My attendance is already shit as it is." Chan reminded them. Seungmin and Hyunjin walked up to them and waved at everyone. Minho explained the situation to them, and Seungmin had an idea. "We can tell everyone to cover for you. Like, your in the bathroom or nurses office. We'll make sure your attendance doesn't even notice you're gone." Seungmin explained.
Everyone seemed on bored, so Chan ran out as quick as he could to see Jeongin. His sneakers scratched the concrete he ran over as he replayed the directions to Jeongins house in his head. He reached his street and saw a sleek black car parked crooked in the driveway. His father must've been home. However, Chan saw a slim woman strut out of the open garage and load the car full of bags and suitcases. She slammed the trunk shut and swiftly climbed into the vehicle. 'Where was she going?' Chan thought. The car pulled out of the driveway and roared down the street in the opposite direction.
Chan shook it off and ran over to the side of Jeongins house that held the window to his room. Chan climes the roofs indentions and crevasses like a rock wall and slid Jeongins window open. He quietly slid inside and noticed Jeongin was facing the wall, blasting some music that he could faintly hear through the headphones, and sitting on his bed. He crept up behind Jeongin and grabbed his mouth, silencing his loud gasps and screams. Chan was still mad at Jeongin for not texting him when he specifically told him to.
Chan turned Jeongin around and looked him in the eyes. Jeongin was shaking with nerves. What was Chan going to do to him? "Why didn't you text me." Chan growled. Jeongin whimpered and felt vulnerable in his arms. "I-I...forgot." Jeongin admitted. Chan released a loud exhale and threw Jeongin down into the bed. Chan hovered above Jeongin, making Jeongin feel dominated and completely powerless. "Maybe I should remind you?" Chan teased. Chan leaned down closer to Jeongins face until their lips almost met.
Suddenly, the door burst open and both boys scattered away from each other. Jeongins dad swayed in the doorway with beer dripping from his chin and blood shot eyes. He glared around the room and saw Chan next to Jeongin on the bed. "What the fuck is this?" His father yelled drunkenly. "We moved so we wouldn't have to deal with this! Now everyone's going to know I have a gay son and i'm going to have to switch jobs again!" He ranted. He marched closer to Jeongin and started hitting him with a beer bottle. "Useless!" He yelled. "This is why your mother left us!" He continued.

Chan shoved Jeongins dad to the floor and grabbed Jeongins hand. His mind went numb to everything except taking Jeongin somewhere safe. Chan ran out of the house and down the street to where his house was. He hurriedly dragged Jeongin into his house and locked all the doors and windows. He suddenly stopped moving and stood still trying to catch his breath. He then realised that Jeongin was probably injured or upset, so he quickly turned around and pulled him into a hug. He repeatedly apologised for dragging him to his house and told him he'd get his things for him, but Jeongin just shook his head. "Thank you." Jeongin said shakily. Jeongin had a cut on his nose and cheek, easily coverable with a bandaid or two. He was also likely going to be covered in bruises by tomorrow, but Chan would give him a new hoodie to cover himself in. Jeongin hugged Chan tightly and Chan reciprocated with just as much love. "I'd do anything for you." Chan whispered as he kissed Jeongin's forehead.
———————————————————————
A/N: uhhh hey.....lOOK I SWEAR I DIDNT GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK! This chapter took forever to write since I've been swamped with school and shit. I actually get sad when I think of all my readers and get notifications DAILY of people commenting and voting for this price of shit book. I really want to write more I promise! I haven't lost that spark! I updated a new book daily for a while, and it only has one chapter left, I need to finish that book off and stop leaving my readers hanging. I'm trying to add some more action into this book so it doesn't drift off and make me unmotivated. This was my 'first' book after all. (All my old shit is rotting in my drafts) I'm really sorry for being a terrible author. Ily guys so much and I appreciate each and every one of you. I see all your comments and I want to interact with you guys more!
Well....till next time. (Whenever that is...)

Q: Is anyone still here?