Strange

Branch awoke with a pounding headache and with out poppy.
He began to panic his headache worsening his fear. Branch began to search around frantically before noticing a small pink and glittery note placed on a table.

"Went to try on wedding dresses love u!!!!!!" It read.

   He huffed, clenching his forehead. He was happy she was feeling better, but still felt a little uneasy. Poppy had been acting so strange after the party and it had spooked him a little bit.

   It was around 10 o'clock in the morning and knowing Poppy, she probably left awhile ago. So he decided to go check in on her, see how she was doing.

   It was bright and sunny that day and many trolls were out and about. If Poppy has gone to try on wedding dresses she was most likely at the twins pod. They didn't live to far and it was about a five minute walk.

"Good morning Satin, morning Chenille" he said stepped through the door way.

"Morning Branch!" The two said, "what brings you here?" Satin asked.

   Branch scanned the room, noticing Poppy wasn't there, "did Poppy come by earlier?" He asked

"She was supposed too" Satin replied

"But she was a no show" Chenille added.

"Hmmm" Branch muttered, puzzled, "I'm sure she's around. Thanks guys" he said before heading out.

"No problem!" The twins called.

   Branch proceeded to look around the village for his fiancée. He went around to all their friends houses and asked if they'd seen her. After not having much luck, he decided to head back.

Maybe she's back home, he thought.

"BraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAnch!"

He turned around, hearing his name. A pink troll with glasses ran at him.

"I have....been looking.... for you....everywhere!" Butterfly struggled, catching her breath

"Me?"

"Yes! Now get your ass over here" she grabbed his arm pulling him away from Poppy's pod and towards her own.

•••

"Ur girlfriend's trippin' balls man" Butterfly said.

   The two watched Poppy wander aimlessly around Butterfly's house saying weird things and stumbling at times.

"Where did you say you found her again?" Branch asked.

"Just out in the middle of the woods. She told me she could've sworn the twins house was that way".

"You've noticed she's been acting strange right?"

"Oh yeah. And her colors are still gone! It's been annoying me!" The fangirl ranted.

   Branch got an uneasy feeling in his stomach at Butterfly's remark. She was indeed still gray, and no one could figure out why.

"I have a boyfriend....his name is......blue but not blue with a U, with a W" Poppy spoke.

   The two looked back at the queen, now lying on the ground staring at the ceiling.

"You don't think she's sick do you?" Butterfly asked

"Gosh I sure hope not. Morning sickness is one thing, but this....I...." he trailed off.

   Just as Branch had spoke, Poppy sprang up off the floor and ran to the bathroom. Then only gagging and vomiting could be heard. He ran after her, worried.

   Poppy lifted her head and glanced at Branch, "Good morning, Branch. How did you sleep?" She said.

"She's high as hell" Butterfly stated.

"Poppy are you feeling well?" Branch asked crouching next to her and feeling her forehead.

"It's no big deal Branch. Just a little morning sickness".

Branch and Butterfly glanced at each other with confused expressions, "Poppy do you remember anything you did today?"

"Well I was just about to go to Satin and Chenille's, but then I didn't feel well".

   So many thoughts buzzed through Branch's head. This was by far the weirdest thing Poppy's every done.

"Come On" Branch helped Poppy off the floor, "let's get you home".

"Oh hi Butterfly" Poppy said, "Wait, why are you here?"

"Your in my house" Butterfly explained.

"We are?!"

"O-okay that's enough of that. Poppy your going home and I'm calling the doctor" Branch grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door.

•••

"I'm not sick, I swear" Poppy said.

Dr. Moonbloom check her temperature and help a hand to her head, "well, she doesn't have a fever"

"Do you think it's something else?" Branch asked.

"Not anything I'm familiar with. She's probably just tired from last nights party. Get some rest, okay sweetheart" The doctor told Poppy.
And with the she left.

"You heard her" Branch said, "you gotta get some rest".

"But I'm not tired" Poppy responded.

"I- ahg" Branch held his forehead.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, just have head ache".

"Are you gonna be okay? Should I get you medicine or something?"

"How about you get some sleep, and I head home and do the same"

"Can you stay here?"

"I've been here for a week Pop, Gary needs me"

"Huh Fine..." Poppy flopped on her bed.

"Hey listen, I love you, okay" Branch kisses her forehead, "now get some sleep".

"I love you too, Branch. Thanks for taking care of me"

"It was my pleasure, your majesty" he joked.

Poppy chuckled, "Branch, I have something to te-" she sat up, But Branch was already gone.

I finally updated! I'm so happy, hopefully this doesn't happen too often. Also, thank you DESHOMO for helping me with my writers block.

More chapters coming soon!