Shoto x Reader-Skating

(This takes place around winter and Christmas.)

(Y/N's POV)
"Hi Shoto!" I said as I hugged the back of said boy.

"Hi (y/n)" He replied quietly to me as we made our way out of UA.

"I'm excited for our date tonight." I beamed as I walked next to Shoto. I was especially excited because Shoto told me it was a surprise.

"Me too."

He walked me home and told me to dress in something warm. He told me he would come get me at 8:00 pm.
I wore pants and a comfy jacket with a hat and gloves.

Time skip~╹◡╹

I heard a knock on my door and opened it to greet a really cute looking Shoto.

"Hi." I waved awkwardly.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied as I grabbed his gloved hand as he lead me out the door.

"So are you gonna tell me where we going?" I
asked hopefully.
This boy has refused to tell me all week so I'm pretty anxious about it.

"Nope. You'll see when we get there." He smirked as I pouted slightly.

After walking in silence for awhile, Shoto suddenly stopped as I turned to look back at him.

"Shoto?"

"Close your eyes."

"Wha- why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine fine."

I closed my eyes as I felt one warm and one cold gloved hand over my eyes.

"I'll guide you." He said as his hot breath fanned my neck making my face erupt in flames due to the close proximity.

"Keep walking forward." I listened to his commands as I didn't want to walk into a street pole or anything.

"Turn left."

"Turn right."

"Stop."

I stopped as Shoto removed his gloved hands from my eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed."

I waited as I stood there shivering from the cold air from the dark winter night.

"Open."

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful ice rink decorated with lovely red and green lights, and Shoto standing in front of me looking at me for a reaction.

"So uh do you like it?" He asked looking down attempting to hide a blush.

"Yes I love it Shoto!" I grinned as I launched myself into his arms.

He stumbled back a bit, but slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"So do you wanna go skating?" He smiled as he let go of me and dug into a bag and pulled out two pairs of ice skates.  I didn't notice he had that bag until now.
"Sure!" I said as I grabbed the pair of skates and started putting them on my feet.

I stood up shakily not knowing how to balance on these. Shoto looked out at me surpassing a laugh.

"You don't know how to skate?" He smirked lazily.

"No! How do you even stand in these things?!" I grumbled.
"Here." He said as he reached out his hand to me.
I grabbed his hand with no hesitation as he started skating slowly around the rink.
"Hey! Shoto I think I'm getting it!" I smiled triumphantly after a short while of skating.

I had many regrets after I said that.

Shoto let go of my hand and started to skate backwards as he watched me skate by myself.

My legs tried moving faster to trying to pick up speed but I moved too quickly which resulted in me flying forward making me face plant on the cold ice.

"Ow.." I said sitting up rubbing my face.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Shoto came to my side worried clearly shown on his face.

"Ya I'm good!" I smiled and gave a thumbs up at Shoto.

A look of horror spread on his face.

"(Y/n)! Your lip is bleeding!" He exclaimed.

"Oh it is?" I touched my lip and looked at the blood on my finger.

"Oh well." I sighed as I stood up trembling slightly as Shoto grabbed my arm helping me keep balance.
Shoto gently took me back onto solid ground and sat me on the snow as he took out a tissue and cleaned up my lip.

"I'm not letting go this time (Y/n)." He said stubbornly.

"Fine then." I said as he grabbed my hand and took me out onto the ice again.
We skated together in circles for awhile in a comfortable silence until Shoto dragged me to the middle of the rink. He grabbed my waist suddenly and hugged me.

   "I'm sorry that you fell (Y/N)." He muffled as he hid his face in my hair.

"What! Shoto it's not even your fault that I fell it was my fault because I lost balance on my own!"

"Yeah but I always want to be protect to you! If I don't do that I feel disappointed and mad at myself for it!" He said glumly as he turned and faced me.
I cupped his face quickly giving him a kiss on his lips to shut his nonsense up.

"Wha- , what did you do that for?" He asked quietly hiding his blush and turning away from me.

"To stop your nonsense worrying and to say I love you that's why." I blushed looking at my feet.

Suddenly my face is forced upward as Shoto placed another kiss on my lips.
I flinched a little in surprise but responded swiftly to the kiss.

"N-Now what was that for?" I asked meekly as I buried my face in his chest.

"To say I love you too and merry Christmas." He smirked down at me and patted my head.

"Merry Christmas to you too Shoto."