Shoto x Reader - Embarrassed

Any of y'all like The Promised Neverland?

It was thunder storming when I started writing this so here we are!

(Y/N's POV)
I was awoken by loud thunder and lightning flashing outside my window. I groaned in the thought process of having to get up and walk in that to be on time for my date with Shoto.
I got up begrudgingly and got ready to deal with this gloomy, cloudy, day.

Mini Timeskip~
I threw on my jacket that, thankfully had a hood and headed out.
The rain was getting heavier by the minute and I have yet to see Shoto.
I arrived at the local cafe and stood under the overhang of the cafe.
I pulled out my phone that was slightly damp as I tried wiping the screen to text the adorable cinnamon roll.

(Y/n)- GoodboiShoto💕

(Y/n)- "Hey where are you?"

GoodboiShoto💕- " I'm almost there.. sorry I'm late.(T ^ T)"

(Y/n)- " Don't put a sad face!! It's okay I'll wait for you outside the cafe okay? Love you!"

GoodboiShoto💕- " Okay then.. see you soon."

  I put my phone in my pocket and lean against the brick wall and patiently waited.

...

...

...

"(Y/n)!"

I hear as I whipped my head around to see Shoto drenched in rain jogging towards me.

"Hey my prince Shoto!" I smiled big, giving him a bone-crushing hug.

"Wa- (Y/n)! You're gonna get all wet!" He said reluctantly returning the hug.

"I don't mind, as long as I get to hug you." I smiled cheekily and cuddled into his chest.

The poor boy hid away his blush when he turned away from you, hiding behind his hair.

"Aww is Shoto embarrassed!" I teased letting go of the hug.

"Shut it."

"There's nothing wrong with being embarrassed Shoto!"

"I find it adorable actually, " You whispered.

"Because it's rare and cute when your flustered." You finished grinned, having too much fun teasing him.

Suddenly,  Shoto had a certain glint of mischief in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Eh what are yo-.." I got cut off when Shoto pressed his lips to mine.

My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands trailed around my body. He kissed my neck, purposely leaving marks. I blushed heavily hiding my face in his neck.

The boy was obviously irritated from all the teasing, and decided to tease you instead.

"Aww is my sweet little (Y/n) embarrassed?" He smirked.

"Wha-no be quiet!" I blushed furiously.

He hummed smirking,
"We could go home and continue this if you want to?"
"Unless you really wanna go to that cafe still.."

You guys get to decide the part 2 of this one! Do you want to go home or do you want to go to the cafe? Comment below!