Shoto x jealous!/angry! Reader -Pissed

Warning a lot cursing.
(B/n)= Bitch name ;)

(Y/N's POV)

"Hi (y/n)! Ochako greeted me with her usual happy smile.

"Hey Ochako.."I mumbled.

"What's wrong (y/n)? You don't seem as cheery as usual." Ochako asked with concern.

"No it's just that." I sighed and pointed at my boyfriend with (b/n) all over him.

"Oh.. well (y/n) don't stoop down to her level. You know she's trying to get a reaction out of you on purpose." Ochako explained.

"Yeah but she's touching what's mine and he's not gonna do a thing about it!" I snapped.

"I'm sure he won't engage in her antics (y/n) because he knows he belongs to you. So calm down please (y/n)." Ochako sighed.

"Fine.."

A few moments later~

Wait what the hell is she doing?! That bitch get your face away from my boyfriend's.!

"(Y/n)..?" Ochako asked as I stood up.

"Are you okay?"

"I'll be right back Ochako." I growled as I saw (b/n) about to kiss my Shoto.

PUNCH!

"Ow! What the hell? (Y/n)?! Go away you piece of shit!" She yelled.

"(Y/n)..?" Shoto glanced at me.

"I'll go away when you get what you deserve!" I hissed.

I grabbed (b/n) by the collar and forced her against the wall. Everyone was watching the drama that was about to unfold.

"You bitch!" (B/n) shouted as she uppercutted my chin.

Silence engulfed the room as my hair covered my face. All that could be heard were the oohs and oh's from Kamimari and Mineta.

"Oh your gonna regret that." I whispered.

I tackled (b/n) on the hard concrete with full force and started to beat the living daylight out of her.
"(Y/n)! Stop!" Ochako yelled as she tugged me away from the now busted up (b/n).

"That's what you deserve you absolute ass." I spat out bitterly.
I left the classroom feeling the need to cry as I sat outside on bench . I hugged my knees and buried my face in my arms not wanting any attention from anyone.

"(Y/n)..."

I knew who it was who stood in front of me. I just didn't really feel like facing him right now.

"Come here.." He out stretched a hand out to me.

I lost any control I had left over my emotions and launched into his loving arms.

"I-I'm sorry Shoto! I just got so mad and I-"

"Shh it's alright (y/n).." He said soothingly petting my hair gently.

"I thought she was going to take you away from me." "That's why I did it." I sniffled looking up at him with sad eyes.

"(Y/n) you know I would never leave you for anyone right? I love you and only you, so there's nothing to worry about silly." He ruffled my hair making me laugh between my tears.

"There's that smile." He sighed contently.

"Hehe yeah.." I smiled a little bit.

"Can we go home?" I asked.

"To cuddle and watch scary movies yes." He grinned a tiny bit as he grabbed my hand and we walked home.