Shoto x reader-blankets

(Y/N's POV)

"Shoto save popcorn before it burns!" I hollered from the bathroom.

"K!" I heard foot steps go towards the kitchen.
I finished my business and went into the living room to turn on Netflix.

"Eh Shoto what movies do you wanna watch tonight?"

"We could watch Sky High?" He replied bringing the popcorn and setting it on the coffee table in front of me.

"Yes! Good choice." I said as I got up and got a blanket to put over us.

"I'm starting the movie." Shoto said as he grabbed the remote.
I started watching and threw popcorn in my mouth casually until I notice someone slowly stealing the blanket from me.

"Can I have more of the blanket?" I asked. Maybe he just didn't notice he was accidentally tugging it away from me.

"No."

What! Why not?"

"Because I'm cold."

"Says the guy who's half his quirk is fire."

"So? I still get cold."

"Dammit Shoto give me some of the blanket!" I yelled as we were having a tug of war over the only blanket on our couch.

"No (y/n)! Go get one from the bedroom."

"Yeah well I'm too lazy to go get it so just gimme it!"

"Nope." He wrapped it around his body tightly.

I pulled hard but I forgot the popcorn was on my lap it fell onto the floor with me still holding onto the blanket also fell, and Shoto who also got dragged along in the chaos.

"Ow! You jerk!" I yelled frustrated because I hit my head on the table.

"(Y/n).."

"What?"

I then realized that Shoto had fell on top of me and was very close to my face.

If he decides to kiss me, I can use that to my advantage and pull the blanket off of him! I thought grinning evilly to myself.

He kissed me lovingly though I would love to stay here longer, this is war for the blanket!
I grabbed the blanket as soon as he was distracted and slid out of his grasp and made a run for it.

"Sorry Shoto but I shall win this blanket war!" I laughed manically making a dash to our bedroom.

I slammed the door closed wondering what he was gonna do next. I hid under the covers trying to camouflage myself. I heard the door click open and cursed silently to myself for forgetting that we didn't have a lock on our bedroom door.

"Oh how I wonder where she is?" He said sarcastically.

I smiled to myself trying to hold back a laugh. He flipped over the covers and I looked like a little kid who was caught doing something naughty.

"There's my blanket thief!" He grinned and jumped onto the bed with me.

"Ahh you caught me!" I yelped as he held onto the back of my waist.

"So mischievous (y/n)."

"Hehehe.." I giggled nervously.

"You know if you keep hug me we can share the blanket." He whispered.

"Or we can go out and just buy another dang blanket." I said bluntly.

"Or we could do that.."He said being pouty.

"But I like your idea more Shoto." I smiled happily.

"Good." He smiled and kissed me tenderly.