Baby Making

I sigh once we see the house. Vegeta is quiet. I sit next to him on the couch,

"Is something wrong?"

He grumbles, "Having Yamcha here while I'm away...Petting a god while I'm fighting...no-nothing is wrong."

I smile as I scoot closer to him. His arms still crossed, he looks down slightly to see me pouting. He sighs, wrapping an arm around me. I grip his shirt and cuddle next to him.

"I really missed you."

"I know...[F/N]?"

I look up to meet his gaze, he looked serious,

"You know I'm not good at the whole...emotional or loving thing. But you know that I care for you right?"

"I know and I love my grumpy prince."

He turns away, "I'm not grumpy...I just...tch."

He stands up and turns to face me,

"W-Would you like to sleep in my living quarters tonight?"

I flush and he does that same and yells, "Don't make that face I asked you a question, now answer me woman!"

I get up and hug him, "Yeah...that sounds nice...but you really don't have to-"

He tilts my chin up, "I need to get closer with my wife, especially when my wife has been lonely."

He leans in closer, "I love you [F/N]."

He kisses me lovingly, backing me up to fall on the couch. I move to lay back on the couch. Vegeta gets down to hover above me, his knees on each side of my hips. My face was red from embarassment but my hand glides up under his shirt to feel his hard, warm muscles. He let out a sigh of enjoyment. I look up and his eyes are focused on me.

"Do you enjoy touching me like this?"

My eyes water in embarassment,

"You're teasing me."

"Not really, If you want... you can touch me more."

He takes off his shirt, the room only lit by the TV. Vegeta takes my hand.

"Wanna head to bed?"

I nod and get gets off me to take me to his room which brought back sad memories of being alone and crying myself to sleep.

"What's wrong?"

"It's alright."

He looks to the bed and sees makeup stains on the pillow case that he normally slept on. He looked back to me.

"I bet you felt abandoned in my absence. I feel like a real jerk, the way I treated you when I got back even. I wouldn't of blamed you if you did slept with Yamcha, I deserve that for the way I made ou feel."

Vegeta was on the verge to tears. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him strongly. I felt his lips quivering in sadness but he put on arm around my wait and the other in my hair to pull me closer and deepen the kiss. His tongue slipping pass my teeth with no resistance. My breath filled moans of his name fell pass my lips. The hand on my hip began to glide up my back from inside my shirt. My body arching into him at his ghostlike touches.

"V-Vegeta."

He looks at my lust filled expression and closes his eyes to then get on his knees, gripping on my pants and hips.

"[F/N], you've endured so much an it's all my fault, how do you still want me, with the way I am?"

I get on my knees and hug him,