Sorry J-HopexBts

Hobi

I was running to class cause I was already late. Ugh great I'm so dead my parents are going to scoled me. To be honest I'm tired of this perfect son act can they just acepect the fact I can't be the son they want. I say to myself when then *BAM* I crashed into someones chests great the one and only bad boys BTS. I just get up and keep walking untiiil I feel someone grab my wrist.

"Can I help you guys with any thing"

"Why are you only wearing that." They say and I just look down at my outfit.

"Why does it matter to you guys and because I can and want too now excuse me would you plz let go of my wrist

"Why does it matter to you guys and because I can and want too now excuse me would you plz let go of my wrist." But they looked angry with the answer I gave them then the bell rang.

Really fuck you world. So I said f it n went to the roof instead. Not noticing being followed.

*Roof*

I just started crying while sitting by the edge and leaning over to see the garden with my arms on the roof rail. Then while crying I felt arms wrap around my waist I gasp lightly it's jungkook. I dont know why but I just cuddle up to his chest.

"Why are you crying baby you can tell us"

I hesitate for a bit but then sigh and start talking.

"It's my parents they expect the perfect son out of me but can't get it through their thick dumb skulls that I'm not that person *sniffle* and not just that they expect to me marry some guy I don't even know. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a jung."

"Damn baby boy you really going through that." I just nod. But then I hear them talk to each other then look at me.

"Well we cant do anything about your parents but when can comfort you."

"That's all I really need thanks."

"Welcome baby boy" I blushed when he said that hiding my face in his chest did I ever say that their kinda cute.

Jungkook picked me off the edge n sat me down in his lap while he sat on the floor with the others. They started smoking. At one point I take my attention away from the school garden and look at kookie making eye contact he just smirks and blows the smoke out. And speaks.

"What you starting at baby mhm"

"Nothing just a little boar....." I couldn't finish what I was gunna say cuz of my phone buzzing. I just groan seeing the contact  MOTHER I pick up. And put it on speaker. So bts could hear.

Call

"Hello"

"Jung Hoseok where are you. You know you we're so post to meet us and your fiancé to plan the wedding so get home now and that is final."

"No"

"Excuse me I said get home now"

"No and plus I'm with my boyfriends" BTS raising their eyebrows at me. I just put my finger to my lips and wink. Having no idea where this confidence come from.

"Haha nice joke now get home before I get really mad"

"Ya no now mother go suck on a crayon and choke on it bye." I say hanging up on her. After the call I  turn my attention back to BTS oh they look angry shit what did I do.

"U have 1 second to tell us who these little boyfriends of yours are."

Aish "I was referring to you guys genius". Rolling my eyes after

They look shocked for a second but then they iconic smirks come out

Kookie: well baby boy looks like your ours now

Hobi:Mmmm alright but you have to catch me first

I say taking off I didn't even make it to the door before getting caught and being thrown over a shoulder. N in Namjoons lap.

Hobi: hey no fair u have long legs so that was cheating

They just chuckle at my behavior. And I was getting embarrassed so I just kissed him to shut him up and it worked.

N once I kissed him they all stopped laughing

Hobi: heheh who's laughing now

"Wait why does he get a kiss". Says jimin n Taehyung.

Hobi: cuz I'm sitting in his lap n hes the closet duh

They just glance at each other then at me n next thing ik I'm kissing all of them. (One by one okie chill)

Hobi:so are we dating now

Jin: yes baby

Hobi: yay

I finally feel happy n loved for  knowing they love me for who I really am as Jung Hoseok.

∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽♥∽
So I edited it, proof read it and changed it a lot so hopefully this verson is better okie ya that's all peace

∽SMILES OUT∽