My Hero(Yoonmin)

Requested by My little dongsae FC_5993 I purple u all. 💜💗💜💗💜💗

Jimin

*Slap

I held my now red cheek. You may ask what the hell. Well my Mother just slaped me you may be pissed but she was always like this will act all nice and sweet with everyone else but me.

Like this one time I fell and accidentally broke a vase because she tripped me and then told my dad and got grounded for a month.

But back to the story I ran out of there and ran to a hill top that had a cherry blossom tree at the top. It was night so I expected to be by myself. When I got closer to the tree I noticed a boy about my age sitting there. My crush Min Yoongi. I just sit next without saying any words.

Yg: Why r you crying

Jm: It my mom what else

If you wonder why I'm telling him well it's my crush and bff but I don't want to ruin the friendship so I just keep quiet.

He didn't say anything but brought me into a hug and I nuzzzled into his chest.

The stars we're so beautiful this night like some thing special was going to happen.

But I feel like I'm getting stared at then I look up and see Yoongi staring at me.

Oh did I also menchen our faces we're really close.

Jm:Ugh I was just um going to tell you that...... I didn't finish since he kissed me and I was so shock but then I kissed back could it be he loves me like I love him.

Yg: Jimin I'm sorry it's just that I've always liked u and I was just scared that u didn't feel the same way that's why when u tell me about your mother I feel like keeping u by my side all the time and getting u far away from her no matter what it takes to keep u safe from the she devil. Plz don't leave if u don't fell the same.

I didn't answer I just grab his face and kiss him again. Thank u God for listening to my praise. And for giving me Yoongi.

Jm:I will love to be your boyfriend. Is what I answered with.

Yg: Thanks u Jimin

Jm:No thank u if it wasn't for you then I would have never been able to go this far. So thank u. My Hero.

I was so happy to be with him and we just cuddle up back together. Looking up at the stars under our blossom tree. I'm so happy. Thank u My Hero.

~Smiles~Out~