Our Little WorldWideHandsome (NamkookMpreg)

Requested by taeiwi sorry if it boring I tried.

Namjoon pov

"And our winner is namjoon."

The ancer said when I crossed the finish line.

If your wondering I'm a famous motorcycle racer and gay so sorry ladies.

But I don't mind I'm happy with my Husband. And his name is Kim Jungkook.

Right on cue he runs to me with his five month belly and he jumps on me being careful not to hurt our baby boy.

"You we're awesome out there Joonie I'm really proud and so is our baby."

"Thanks babe can I talk to our son." He just nods his head I crouch down.

"Hey baby boy how r u. Are you being nice too mommy u better be I love you I can't wait in till your here." I say kissing his belly.

"Joonie Hobi and Yoongi r coming over so can we go home."

"Sure babe lets go."

*Time skip Home*

When we got home Kookie went to cook dinner and I went to shower.

After my shower I got dressed and when I was done the door bell rang.

"I'll get it"

I answered the door and there was a six month pregnant Hobi and Yoongi with his arm around his waist.

"Hey guys come in Jungkook in the kitchen."

"Kookie their here."

And with that he walks out (waddles) with his famous bunny smile.

And hugs Hobi but has a little trouble because of their belly's I just chuckle along with yoongi.

While the mothers go to the kitchen me and Yoongi talk in the living room.

"So how are you and Hobi."

"Great but it tiring because he craves things in the middle of the night how bout u and Jungkook.

"Great but ya he craves a lot of things one time he cried because we ran out of mango ice cream so he send me at night to by some ugh but I love him."

"I love Hobi too but we found out were having twins and both boys."

"Nice man"

"Come eat the foods getting cold."

Screamed Jungkook god I love him how did I get so lucky. We ate dinner and talked then Sope left home and me and kookie end up cuddling and falling asleep.

*4 months later*

Right now I was holding jungkook's hand will he pushed and screaming his guts out.

"Why didn't u use protection I going to murder u joonie aahhhhh."

He kept screaming and then after that we hear crying and see our baby boy he is so precious.

They clean him up then give him to Kookie.

"Isn't he beautiful joonie"

"yes he is our little Kim SeokJin."

After a while the Sope couple comes in with their twins Jimin and Taehyung. And then they see our Jin and Hobi is just awwing so much and Yoongi is congratulating me.

Hobi: He is so handsome

Kookie just laughs and I go to him and hug him. I Peck his lips and kiss jins head.

Jungkook:I'm happy hi worldwide handsome I'm your mommy and this person right here is your daddy welcome to the world.

Namjoon:Hey jin you are so cute Our little world wide handsome.

~The~End~

~Smiles Out~