"First, ask her out." Brock suggested to Master Frown back at their apartment.

"Huh? But how?!?" Master Frown blushed a little as he said. "I'm too nervous to do such a thing!"

"Well, you gotta, dude." said Brock. "Or you'll get crushed-literally, when you keep your feelings for too long."

"I know that, Brock. It's just-I dunno, she's my arch-nemesis, and we don't get along too well-mostly in my point of view. She tolerates me a lot-probably too much tho. I dunno, but I'm still nervous, Brock!" said Master Frown.

"Well, I have an idea." suggested Brock. "Why don't you practise in front of the mirror-or you practise on me!"

"YOU?!?" Master Frown said with a shocked and disgusted look on his face. "Ugh! I dunno about this, but this sounds really weird and awkward..."

"Nah, practise makes perfect, yah?" Brock encouraged his roommate. "C'mon, just imagine that I'm Princess Unikitty, of Cloud Cu- I mean, the Unikingdom! Go on, buddy!"

"Uh..." Master Frown still seemed to stumble upon his words.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this! Wait for me, buddy, be right back!" said Brock as he hurried into their room.

Master Frown looked puzzled, but remained patient.

A few moments later, Brock came out in a pink sweater, and he seemed to be wearing a headband with a horn and cat ears attached to it.

Master Frown didn't look pleased.

"How silly of me!" Brock laughed as he said. "How would I get into character if I didn't dress like the said character!"

"Umm..." said a confused Master Frown. "Where did you..."

"Oh, ya' mean these beauties?" said Brock, pointing at the sweater and the headband. "Eh, Unikitty gave them to me as a thank-you-gift for offering her and her buddies a free tray of my world-famous homemade cookies. Ah, what gratitude... You're right, dude, she is pretty cute!"

"I only said that she's cute when she's mad tho-but never mind." Master Frown explained. "Usually, she has that adorable looking smile that charms me and turns me on. I love that..."

"Dude, it seems that you're really in love!" Brock said with excitement.

"Of course I am." said Master Frown. "Or else I won't be needing your help, loyal henchman."

"Dude, I'm not your- OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS WE ARE TOTALLY OUT OF THE TOPIC!!!" Brock exclaimed suddenly-which frightened Master Frown.

"Oh yeah, we are." agreed Master Frown. "Soooooo, where shall I start?"

"Dude, just ask me about anything-like... what do you have for breakfast, or... how's your day today, and pretty much any question you could think of-not those evil-sounding or soul-crushing types of questions tho, of course. Hey, you may also ask me-umm... her to subscribe to my channel! Ya' know? BrockRocks93?"

"Okay okay okay I WILL ask her to subscribe to your channel but FIRST, let's practise for real reals, 'kay?"

"Okay, then!" Brock agreed with a rather feminine smile, which disgusted Master Frown a little.

"Hey Frowny~" said Brock, imitating the Princess.

"Brock, the Princess does not call me that way-and she does not give me any nicknames, okay? You're making me cringe." Master Frown pointed out.

"K, sorry..." Brock apologised, while scratching the back of his head. "Umm... So, what brings you here?"

"I just happened to pass by, about to ruin everybody's day again, WHAZZA!" Master Frown exclaimed suddenly-which frightened Brock a little.

"Dude, seriously!!!" Brock looked a little mad. "Ruining others' days isn't a good topic to talk about-"

"Then what am I supposed to say?" asked Master Frown. "It'll look very awkward for me if I say something non-evil at first."

"Okay then, go on- I mean- ah, same ol' Master Frown!" said Brock.

"Well, I have a few questions to ask you today, Princess." said Master Frown. "Firstly, hows your day today?"

"Fine, thank you! Yours?"

"Great as always! Umm... secondly, what do you have for breakfast today?"

"Waffles as always! Wow, Master Frown, you look different today."

"Oh really? Nah! I'm just bored... Oh! The third and final one-and also the most awkward among all three of my questions..."

"What is it?"

"You wanna... hang out or something? I mean, like... talk along the way, without a specific topic and destination. What'd you think?"

"Umm... I always liked talking about random stuff which doesn't make sense! And I think you're ready, buddy!"

"Woohoo! Thanks, Brock!" exclaimed Master Frown as he gave him a brotherly hug and drove straight towards the Unikingdom in his car.

Brock smiled as he watched his roommate drive away. He just received a hug from a different yet interesting person-and he thinks that it meant a lot to him.

Then, he thought of something.

"Oh, uhh... HEY, DUDE, I THINK YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG SOME COOKIES FOR HER AND HER PALS! HEY DUDE, COME BACK, YA' HEAR ME???"

LOL! 😂