The next day, everybody was awoken by the calls of the cockerel and the bright light of the sun. Unikitty, as usual, sang her 'trademark' song.

🎵 Oh what a beautiful day!
It's a day full of sunshine! 🎵

Yes, that very day was a beautiful day indeed. The flowers were blooming, the birds were chirping, Master Frown was practising...

Wait a minute...

Oh yes, Master Frown got up unbelievably early that day to practise for his first moves. He even got up earlier than Brock that day-which surprised him by the time he found out about it.

"Woah, dude, you really did take your practice seriously huh?" Brock asked with a yawn.

"Yes, of course. And I've planned my confession as well. It's just-I'm not gonna confess today, that's all."

"Oh, so you've just prepared for the confession, yah?" Brock asked. "I hope you'll succeed."

"Thanks, Brock, I appreciate everything!" Master Frown said with a yawn.

"You're welcome." Brock replied. "Oh, I've gotta go buy some stuff right now-for the enchiladas I'm gonna make today. See ya' later, buddy!"

"See ya'!" Master Frown bid him goodbye and mumbled to himself. "Master Frown, you can do this. You CAN do this!"

Brock left the apartment and headed towards the Frown Town Supermarket. He wanted to make sure that Master Frown got to taste his homemade enchiladas for the first time in his life-and also to boost and lift up his spirits and confidence, in order to lower the risk of him failing his first acts towards the Princess.

It's not long till Brock arrived at his destination. He took a trolley and entered the supermarket-and to his surprise, he saw someone familiar, yet unusual there, right in front of him.

Brock decided to call him.

"Richard? Is that you?" He called.

"Huh? Brock?" Richard was rather surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm buying the ingredients needed for my homemade enchiladas dedicated to Master Frown. You?"

"Me? I'm here looking for some lettuce and tomatoes. The Princess and her friends wanted to make salad today." Richard replied.

"Oh goody!" said Brock happily.

"Oh yeah," said Richard. "and speaking of Master Frown..."

"What about my roommate, Rick?"

"Did he ever tell you about his secrets?"

"Umm, yeah, since we're best buds. Yesterday he even told me about his crush on the Princess- Uh oh."

Brock quickly covered his mouth. He knew that he shouldn't say that and that he promised Master Frown to keep it as a secret to everybody. He blamed himself for accidentally revealing the truth to Richard.

"Well, thank goodness you said it in a soft voice-lucky for you, he told me the exact same thing yesterday during our encounter." said Richard.

"Oh yeah, he told me about that as well. I still can't believe he told you the truth though. He seldomly places his trust on others."

"Yeah, well actually I pointed it out and he spilled it all out to me." Richard explained.

"Oh," Brock replied. "Well come on, let's go get our stuff."

"Sure." said Richard as they chatted and looked for the necessary stuff they needed.

Brock and Richard had a great time together. They chatted, told each other stories, as well as reveal their secrets to each other. They even talked about helping Master Frown.

"Hey, in case Master Frown's plan did not work, we must have a plan B, right?" Brock asked.

"Yeah." Richard agreed as he put the tomatoes and lettuce into his shopping cart. "And I know just how to do it."

Richard whispered his plan to Brock as they both smiled.

"Noice one, Rick!" Brock praised him as he put all the necessary ingredients into his shopping cart.

"Thanks. But it's just plan B. I hope Master Frown's own plan will work out fine." said Richard as the both of them paid for their stuff. 

"Yeah, me too." Brock replied as they bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways.