2 Centuries later.

It's been 212 years. Over that time my appearance change to match that of my mother's. I let my hair grown down to my waist because I couldn't bother to cut it.

That along with with my dances made people believe I was a goddess. People would come to my island after they discovered it when one of the people I saved return to their home land.

They had shared the tales of a goddess who's residence is in that very island. Were they were healed and sheltered for the amount of time they were there for.

They claimed that as they were leaving the island, they saw her dancing and singing for them as a good bye and a blessing. It wasn't. It was just Saitama that finally found the time to perform.

Of course, they never even realize that the goddess was a man.

Unfortunately, over the years people that came over started to stop coming, their dependents no longer believing the tale of the kind goddess. And saitama was left alone again. 

However, Saitama found a few hobbies. He started to help the animals that lived there to recreate their homes. Over time he trained enough to break the island that was next over, but his body remained lean. After all. He did take over his mother in the look department.

Saitama has never wanted to venture out of his home. His home was beautiful and the animals protected it against anything that might harm it like that devistating fire

One day, however,  a woman that looked like a little girl was flying over the island when she saw a woman dancing in a cliff. The little woman thinking that the dancing woman was trapped in the island decided to go over. After all, in the end she was a hero and that's what heros did, even if they didn't want too.

It was a sunny day and Saitama was minding his own business. He was dancing and singing happily the new dance he created ,feeling proud all throught.

This dance was dedicated to the ocean. He would dance to the ocean, for the ocean to return and speak to him for another day. The ocean would speak of many tales that happen on the waters and some of the people's adventures of his past chosen ones. One is particular, one little girl that went into an adventure to save her people and revert the lava lady back into her kind self.

Then, suddenly he saw a green light. Usually be would think shooting star but it was green...and coming towards him...And the facts that a little girl is inside.
Well..she looks like a little girl but her soul seems to be some 28 years old.

Should I catch her?

She's going really fast...

I think I should catch her..

wait...

A little more...

THERE!!

SPLASH!!

....

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!! AND HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME ALREADY!!! YOUR GONNA DROWN US BOTH!!"

When I went to catch her I wrapped myself on her and shield her from the impact of when we landed on the ocean.

When I swam with her towards the surface I took a deep breath and held her above on my shoulders to try and keep her out of the water. That's when I heard it. Loud screams that seem to belong to a child but are coming from the young looking but not really woman.

'Man...she's loud, maybe I should have left her land? No. Bad Saitama, bad thoughts.'

******************************

Heyyyy. I know the mid day feeding is weird but you got to remember that he hasn't live with people of the more modern time. Still staying back in his time and there old speaking. Anyways. This was how he encounters the tornado of terror. Or Tatsumi.

-Perla