tiny woman

"WHAT WHERE YOU TRYING TO DO?! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU?! THIS IS THE THANKS I GET I SHOULD JUST LEAVE YOU IN THIS STUPID ISLAND!!"

Saitama and the screaming banshee were walking along a path that saitama created due to prolonged use, to the very same high clift he had jumped from.

"HEY ARE YOU LISENING TO BE?!?!"

"*Sigh*Yeah yeah are you hungry? I'm hungry. If you be quiet for a while I will give you some. How about that?"

The tiny lady's face went red.
"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!"

Saitama stops. The little woman pauses mid scream and looks at him in confusion. Saitama looks wearily around and makes a shushing noise.

The little girls eyes narrow and and looked around for any danger
Saitama keeps going the way he was heading and she follows silently....

For 3 minutes.

"DID YOU JUST TRICK ME?! HOW DARE YOU , YOU PLEABEAN!! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE TORNADO OF TERROR! RANK NUMBER 2 IN THE HERO ASSOCIATION AND THE MOST POWERFULL ESPER IN THE WORLD?!"

Saitama sighs.

'I should have just left her alone and pretend to not even see her.....I can't even fight with my morals about it either.'

"but what is the hero association?"

She pauses and turns. "You don't know the hero association? How is that possible?! How long have you been here? The hero association has been established for 3 years!"

Saitama turn to meet her eye and then looks back to the path.

"I have lived here my whole life."

She pauses. Her green light dimms and and she stands on the grown.

"....alone?" Her voice crack, her face covered by her bangs as she looks down.

Saitama smiles at her voice tone.
'Atleast I know she's a good person with a good heart.

" I used to live with my village. My mother included."

"Where is everyone?"
Saitama closed his eyes slowly.

"We were attacked. Some were captured but many were able to escape. The island was no longer safe. They never came back."

By now saitama and tornado we walking hand in hand as she looks up at him.

"And your mother?" She asks with a soft voice as if it pained her to say.

They have arrived to the hunting lake where he catches fish.
Saitama sits down soft and carefully as to not sit in his hair.

"She was capture...
She never made it back"
Saitama watches his reflection silently.

Tornado sits silently next to him. There shoulders touching.

"I still remember her face, I could never cut my hair, because each time I see in a reflection, I see her."

He lift a hand.

He creses his cheek and jawbone.
"I look exactly like her. Her eyes, her nose, her hair, her lips.."

He finishes cresing his mouth with his fingers.

Tornado doesn't say anything but she wraps her arms on his elbow and rest her head on his shoulder.

She finally speaks.
" I don't know how this is for you. I will never lie to someone and try to compare our sufferings saying they are the same. So I'm going to ask you this. Do you like it here?"

He smiles softly and lifts a fishing net with his free hand.
" I do...but I get lonely."
She doesn't say anything for a minute.
" Do you want to come and live with me?"

Saitama's hands stop moving.

He blinks softly.
"Will you stay with me if I do?"
Saitama's voice sounds clouded. His eyes shine with unsheaded tears
She lifts her head and makes eye contact with him.

"Yes."

He finishes putting the net back in the water and stands up. She stands too and waits for his response.

He takes a deep breath. And slowly let's it out.

He opens his eyes and looks at tornado.

"When do we leave?" He asks softly and gently as if he were to speak loudly this dream would disappear.

She smiles and then she smirks.

"We are so gonna spend a day in the spa and salon."

He blinks in confusion.

"Salon?" He asks.

Her smile was full of teeth.

They both glowed green and soon she takes off at the speed of sound.

She is sure she forgot something but for everything she can't seem to remember.

'well whatever.' she thinks as she takes them both to M city.

CITY A HERO ASSOCIATION

"Where is she?! She's late to this meeting!!"
A man with dark brown hair and a chiveled chin yells as he slams a folder on the table were other S rank members sit at waiting patiently and impatiently for this meeting to start and be over.

____________________________________

Sorry I forgot and did it last minute. Hope you like it