Part 4

*While Fighting Reign*

*Reign is winning*

Supergirl: What, How?!

Reign: I told you not to get in my way!

Supergirl: How is this possible?! She's not even hurt. I will stop you! 

Reign: I said i would stop anyone who got in my way.

*Reign beated Supergirl and left her laying on the ground to die*

Alex: Move, move! Get out of my way! Oh My God! Someone get a gurney! I said someone get fricking gurney now!

*At The DEO*

Alex: We need to intubate!

DEO Agent: Your not allowed to work on your family.

Alex: Well I'm the best doctor here. I'm not going to let my sister for so get me a damn intubation tube!

*After a while of chest compressions Alex was getting upset.*

Alex: Come on Kara! You can't die on me!

*A Few Weeks Later*

Alex: She's been like this for almost a week. She's healed but she won't wake up. She needs to wake up, get city needs her. Do you think you can help her? Do you think you can wake her up?

Brainy: I'm not sure, her brain is very complex. I've never seen anything like it. I can try doing more tests, but unfortunately I'm not sure if she's going to wake up anytime soon. I'm sorry I want of any help.

*At The Bar*

Winn: Your always here nowadays

Mon-El: Look Winn, I already told you I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Winn: Alex took Kara to Earth 41 to go see someone is supposed to be the best doctor in the galaxy. You should have gone with them. Kara needs you.

Mon-El: I can't just sit there looking at her anymore. She's not even awake Winn. Besides she had you and Alex.

Winn: The only that's keeping Alex from not giving up is knowing that Kara could still wake up. I'm barely holding. It's only been a week. Everyone and everything is falling apart.

Mon-El: I can't do it Winn. What if she never wakes up and the last thing she hears from me is us fighting. I didn't even get to tell her how much of a idiot I was.

Winn: Will that's another reason to stay by her side and not give up hope.

Mon-El: I'm not sure I can do it. It was already hard enough. I was worried about hey every second and then I didn't worky about for her 2 seconds and this happens.

Winn: Look Mon-El it's hard on everyone. She might not be awake but she needs you. She's always needed you.

Mon-El: No, I've always needed her.

Winn: Than why did you leave?

Mon-El: Because I can't do anything, I can't wake her up, I can't tell her I love her.

Winn: You can help by taking some of the weight of Alex, be there for Kara. Alex is next to Kara 24/7. You need to be there too. Just be there, please everyone needs you. Kara still loves you. Just think about it.