Welcome!

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my story! I hope you enjoy reading it! I just wanted to fill you in on a few secrets before you get started.

I'll See You Soon started as a single short story. Arrivals was actually the first one ever. From there, it grew and started to expand. The whole world of these two characters became so real in my mind, I had to keep writing. Story idea after story idea kept coming to me and I couldn't stop it.

I'll See You Soon is different from anything else I've ever written. I wanted to write about these two characters but I didn't want to write a novel. It was going to take too much work and I didn't want to figure out a whole plot. Plus I've got several other novels I'm supposed to be working on.

So this book isn't an actual novel. This is a collection of short stories, scenes, from a pair of characters' lives.

The stories are not in chronological order. You get to see all the different phases of this couple's life and their journey together, just not in the standard start-to-finish format. I'm taking care to arrange the stories so you can follow along in their journey and figure out just where you are in their story.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and I sincerely hope that it isn't at all confusing for you. If you have any questions or are curious exactly where they are in their timeline, you can always comment and I'll make sure to respond.

Thanks so much and enjoy I'll See You Soon!