If the pets were in high school, describe them as students?

Asked by Tiberius_the_Hawk

Good Lord...

Max - Average teenager just trying to get through school with no problems.

Duke - The new guy some people like or don't care for. Starting to fit in with Max's friends and such.

Gidget - Overactive drama queen, loves everyone and everything...most of the time, and has a HUGE high school crush on Max.

Chloe - The one who cares less about school and everyone, except for Max and his friends, of course.

Buddy - Smooth guy most people like, and class clown along with Mel.

Mel - Class clown, and not so bright when it comes to education.

Tiberius - That one loner who's invisible to everyone, who minds only himself, and hates everyone else, unless it's Gidget and whoever she likes.

Norman - The little guy who is all heart that everyone seems to care about...no hate for this one...why? I don't know.

Ozone - That one guy who you should never hang out with and is apart a whole group of baddies.

Sweet Pea - The non-talkative little dude who gets an A on everything...and acts like a smart *ss.

Tattoo - That guy who is apart of the Football team, and apart of a group similarto Ozone's, but are very much known throughout the whole school.

Snowball - Leader of the Football team and Tattoo's group, ladies man and a bad boy, well more so until he befriended Max.

Snowflake - Snowball's girlfriend who keeps him in check, smart *ss as well, can have a nasty attitude if she's in a bad mood.

Autumn - Snowflake's best friend who gossips about EVERYTHING!

Katherine - Sassy school girl who cares for herself and whatever she wants she gets.

Velvet - Gossip queen, drama queen, knows about everyone and everything.

Mike - The guy that everyone has hurtful rumors about, but he shows his true colors after saving a few students from a school shooter.

Arggie - That weird and yet cool guy who's friends with Snowball because of some amazing thing he did at football practice. Has a hard time getting a girl.

Everyone - Irrelevant or I don't care because I'm lazy.