The Camp

They quickly arrived at the camp, scrambling out of the car.
The boys where talking and laughing when they entered the main building, this caused Thomas to bump into someone. He was about to apologize when he looked up to see it was Washington. The kid beams and hugs the principal, who chuckles and hugs him back.
Soon everyone else noticed and started hugging Washington.
"Hey kids! You ready to see your cabins and get your camp shirts?"
He smiles at the teens, who all gasp really loudly.
"YES! Wait did everyone else make it already?"
"Yeah. Alex was yelling about winning some sort of bet."
Washington replies, raising an eyebrow at the group.
Thomas curses loudly, Hercules pulls his beanie over his face and screams, Lafayette sighs and pulls out his wallet, James drops to the ground and curls up into a ball.

The father like principal sighs, pinching the bridge of his noes.
"How much money was it?"
Thomas looks down and grumbles,
"Fifty dollars each.."
Washington just shakes his head, crossing his arms.
"That was very idiotic. Cmon, let me get you guys checked in and show you to your cabins."

The group began to walk, well after Hercules hugged his moms who whispered something in his ear. Which in turn made the boy turn bright red and yell something before storming off away from his moms who where laughing.

Hercules huffs as he walks next to Lafayette. The taller looks down at Hercules and raises an eyebrow.
"What happened? Pourquoi ton visage est-il rouge? Ont-ils dit quelque chose de bizarre?"
"Uuuum, What?"
"Amour, you really need to brush up on your French. I said, why is your face red? Did they say something weird?"
Hercules laughs nervously, rubbing his neck.
"Uuuuh.. Yeah.. They told me to use protection while I'm with here.."
His face turns a darker shade of red, covering his face with his signature beanie again.

This caused the French boy to laugh before deciding to mess with him a bit.
Lafayette swiftly picks Hercules up, who screeched lightly and brung his beanie from over his face back up.
Lafayette took his chance to kiss Hercules and surprise him.
Surprise is an understatement.
Hercules just sat there, frozen for a good six seconds before kissing back.

There was whistling from the group, and a few gags from Thomas.
The couple pulls out of the kiss and smiles at each other.
"Hey uh, you can put me down now."
"Yeah. I could."
Lafayette smirks and keeps walking with Hercules in his arms, the smaller groaning and laying his head on the tall French boy's shoulder.

The small group soon neared a small clearing with a good couple of cabins, they where well made wooden structures that looked pretty expensive.
Beside one was a little stand with shirts on it. The shirts had the names of the campers on them.
Washington smiles as he passes them out and seeing the kids gasp and smile.
"Thank you!"
"These are so cool!"
"Yo I think I got the wrong size-"
"No shit! T-That's my s-shirt!"
Thomas rolls his eyes and swaps shirts with James, who crosses his arms and sticks his tongue out at his boyfriend.

Washington then showed them inside of their different cabins, Alex, John, Herc, and Laf shared one. And Aaron, Thomas, James and some other kid.
The kid, as Thomas described was,
"Super fucking thin! Wearing all black with a trench coat when it's like ninety degrees outside! He also tried to give me a slushee but I declined-"
Weird.

The Schuyler's also shared one. And a couple of other kids from their school where there too.
This unfortunately included Philip, Alexander's little brother. Along with Theo.
Alexander pities who has to stay in a room with him. So he's forcing the squad to lock their cabin door at night.