The Best Friends and Boyf riends

Maria runs a hand through her hair as she inhales quickly and knocks on the self proclaimed, 'southern mother fucking theatre club' 's cabin door.
She was greated by a tried looking Thomas. Which makes sense since it was a good hour after the 'war' took place.

"What do you wa- oh hey 'Ria! What's up?"
Thomas asks, rubbing his eyes.
"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out for a bit! Eliza and the girls are busy painting their nails or something like that. I just don't feel like being cooped up in a room with them anymore. Not that I don't love Eliza or anything it's just,, I need a breather y'know?"
She explains, shoving her hands in her shorts pockets.

Thomas nods and smiles, leaning against the door frame.
"Mhmm! Yeah! I know the feel! Lemme' tell Jem and Aaron that I'm leaving for a bit."
He turns around and disappears into the darkness of his cabin.
He comes back with some shoes and a small satchel bag.

"Let's go!"
The taller hums, earning a cheer from Maria.
"So where are headed anyway?"
"I was hoping we could sit in the forest area for a bit and just vent. Or draw because I brung my sketch book."
"Same! I never leave with out it!"
"I know that!"
"I know that you knew that!"
"I'm not playing these games with you, Jefferson!"
Maria laughs out, punching his shoulder.
Thomas snorts flicking Maria's head.
"Rude!"

The friends burst into laughter, beginning their journey into the forest.
They walked and talked, stopped for a second because one of them tripped and the other had to laugh. And repeat.
Sometimes they'd stop to look at a bird or a deer and take a picture. Nature was just so beautiful.
Thomas was spewing random facts about birds they saw, which confused Maria because how did he know all this?
Well he reads a lot. And freaking loves birds.

Soon they came across a small opening. It was perfect.
They sit down and scan the surroundings to try and find something to draw.
The eventually do and get to it.
Everything was perfect.
Well until it happened.

Two boys cane running through the clearing, yelling bloody murder as if they where being chased. But nothing was following them.
Let's just say this scared the two friends more than they'd like to admit.
So they get up and run after the boys.

"Hey wait up! What's wrong?"
"Yeah! What's happening?"
They call, waving their hands even though it was completely useless.
The boys soon came to a stop, seemingly running out of breath.
Maria and Thomas stopped in front of them, panting.
"Yo.. why where you running?"
Thomas asks.

"There was this crazy kid that told us, 'Run or die.' Which is hella ominous, so we did!" The shorter one in a red hoodie, glasses and headphones spoke up.
The taller, skinnier blue wearing one nods.
"Y-Yeah! He was young, like nine, and had freckles! But he still scared the crap out of us! It was something about the look in his eyes."
He shudders.

Maria glances over to Thomas, who groans,
"Philip. He's Hamilton's little brother. He's a tiny tormentor. Never get to close to him."
He warns, wrapping his arms around his sides subconsciously.
"He knows all."

"Oh my god.. well thanks for warning us! I'm Jeremy by the way!"
"And I'm Michael! Wait have you seen a kid named J.D? He promised me a free slushy.."
The 'Michael' kid mutters, only for Jeremy to roll his eyes.
"Why must you resort to weird drug dealer looking kids for slushies?"
"Because I'm sure Mr.Wash won't let us have any!"
"Whatever! Let's just go!"
Jeremy chuckles and shakes his head, grabbing Michaels hand and starts to walk away but quickly saying, "Bye! See you later!"
And they where gone.

Thomas looks over to Maria.
"They're almost as gay as me."
"THOM!"
And with that he got another punch to the arm.