The Tormentor

Hercules jolts out of bed after hearing a loud scream, falling off of the top bunk.
He groans as he stands up and looks around. Everyone else was out.
But where the fuck did that scream come from?

He walks outside, scanning the area before his eyes land on Alexander who had been tackled to the ground.
Oh no. It was happening.
The tickling.
Hercules gulps and tries to sneak past them and into the mess hall but unfortunately Alexander had spotted him and reached out a hand. Which caused the tiny gremlin on him to whip his head around towards Hercules.

"H-Help me!"
"Oooh man I wish I could-! But I gotta go.. find Laf and make out with him! Yeah-!"
The beanie wearing boy laughs nervously before running off. He was not letting what happened at the cabin-house-thing to happen again.

He runs into the mess hall, looking around with the spooked look and spots his friends and sprinting over.
The first to turn and look at him was John, with a confused look.
"Hey Herc! Why so distressed?"
"Philip! Attacking! Alex! Hide!"
The slightly shorter squeaks, pointing frantically to the front door.

Everyone looks At Hercules with a confused look but brushes it off while, it took a couple of seconds for John to figure out what was happening but by then it was too late.
Philip slams open the door to the kitchen, causing a chorus of gasps from everyone in the mess hall. A huge grin on his face, while Alexander walks in behind him a yells, "RUN!"

And with that chaos began.
Philip dashes around the room, quickly tackling Thomas to the ground.
James, who was right behind him was about to help when the other was tackled but is pulled away by Aaron.
"It's too late for him!"
"B-But-!"
"No buts! C'mon!"
Thomas tried to push the tiny gremlin off but it was too late.
"fuCK FUCK FUCK-"
He was cut off by his own laughter, causing a few people to stop. No one ever got to see Thomas like this due to him hiding his laugh a lot. But that's not what they should the focusing on.

Once Philip was done with the southern boy he runs over to John, pouncing on him and repeating what he did to Thomas.
It was pure chaos, people screaming  and chairs being pushed over. People hiding under tables or in the kitchen until one by one everyone was down.
Except one.
Theo.
And this scared Philip.
He knew Theo would be the only one too take him down. Alex has slipped up told her he was ticklish and now she was out for blood. Well laughs.
"U-Um I can explain?"
He laughs nervously as Theo approaches him with the same look he had.
'You should have thought this through.'
The curly haired girl signs before tackling Philip, taking him down in a matter of seconds. Hearing a chorus of cheers.

"You finally took him down!"
"Thank god! That was the worst!"
"You don't know how it feels living with him."
"I do a big concern."
"If you ever say that again I will stab you, Herc."
"You loooove me!"
"I have a plastic knife in my hand. You wanna try me?"