The Festival

Verena POV(what she looks like 🔝🔝, first song she sings)

I had to wake up at 9:00 in the morning because I had to go down to the festival being held in the town square. I was performing this year and I had to help my mom with her booth she had set up like every year. I got up and went in my bathroom that had a huge tub in the middle, a shower to the side and a mirror and toilet and all that on the other side.

After my shower I went into my walk in closet to find an outfit. I was searching for what felt like forever. I guess that's what happens when your closet is like the size of an apartment. I finally found the perfect outfit for the festival. It was a bralett with flowers on it, a high-waisted, high-low black skirt, gold strappy sandals, a denim shirt that I tied where my shirt stopped and a brown belt. I left my hair out and put a headband type thing. I ran downstairs to eat breakfast before I had to go down and set up.

At the festival

At the festival....

"Hey Verena. You ready to do the sound check?" My best friend, Elliana, asked me when I walked onto the stage. I nodded and walked over to the microphone. I heard the beat to the song I was singing tonight and waited until I could sing.

'Big lights
People
Rushing to grow up before you know
Stop signs
Denied
Everyone tells me I gotta go slow

And it's gonna hurt sometimes
No matter what you do
But nothing can change my mind

If I'm too young to fall in love
Why do you keep runnin' through my brain?
And if I'm too young to know anything
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't
Don't tell me I can't feel
What I'm feeling is real
Cause I'm not too young'

I stopped singing when I heard clapping from beside the stage, "Good job, Little Evan. Can't wait to hear more tonight." Said the annoying voice of my older brothers best friend, Malaki. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out getting arrested for graffiti?" I asked him with a smirk. He just laughed, winked and walked away.

I heard laughing and turned around to see Elli bending over laughing. "When are you going to tell him the truth? Just go up to him and say, 'Malaki, I'm in love with you. Have been since we met in 2 grade through my older brother.'" She said. I flipped her off and walked away. I had to go back home and make sure all my family will be ready for the festival.

At the House....