1

W1

*
About 6 months ago Marshall tried to propose to Gumball. Gumball was in love with Marshall. But the one thing he asked from the vampire was to be faithful. But the second he caught him with some girl Gumball disappeared and hadn’t seen the vampire for 6 whole months. As of today.
Gumball has changed his whole appearance. His hair is half pink and half blue. Curly. His skin has tattoos covering his arms and come on his chest and stomach.
The prince found getting tattoos as a form of self harm because he enjoyed how painful they were. Soon he moved onto getting his tongue pierced. Getting his lips pierced and even his ears including his nose pierced.
Even though he dated Marshall for 3 years. They never did anything sexual. Not because they didn’t want to because they both did. But they were waiting until marriage.
Well now every moral Gumball had he lost. He’s had sex with guys. Given blow Jobs to random men. Just all to feel something.. Marshall made Gumball feel not good enough. So he’s been partying every night and randomly sleeping with men. Because he just wants to feel pretty.. handsome.. desirable..*

*The Ex Prince. Yes Ex. They kicked him out because of his behavior and image.
He walks outside getting the mail. He sees a ticket to a concert. He doesn’t know who’s it is.. or anything but he decides to go. Once nighttime came Gumball was dressed in a black leather jacket. A black crop top so his stomach was out and ripped jeans. The boy has black eye liner under his eyes. And black shoes on. He shows up to the concert which was just at a bar and someone would just be preforming. Gumball orders a round of shots so he could get buzzed enough and maybe find someone to makeout with. He glances over seeing someone familiar but.. not? His heart sinks and he rolls his eyes it’s Marshall. Gumball turns his attention away from him. And he feels himself getting sad. So instead he grabs a random boy by his collar after he took a few shots. And kisses this random boy.*