22

W2

*Marshall calmed down after a little while and wiped his face.
He immediately regrets the fact he did not run after gumball.
What if he is gone now?
What if he won't ever come back.
He should have done something even if gumball does not believe him.

He got up and ran out as fast as he could. He wanted to find gumball and beg for him to come back.

He ran and as soon as he entered the room where he had performed, some people called out the star's name. But he ignored it.
He just looks around in panic.

He soon enough saw gumball again and felt his heart beat faster.
He called out for the boy and again ran to him, tackling him to the ground and hugging him tightly.

He pinched his eyes and just hugged the ex prince*

Bubba..Bubba please..I didn't cheat..I swear on my life.. I would never.. I wanted to make you officially and forever mine..I  wanted it more than anything..and I still want it.
Please gumball I can't be without you.. I want you..please don't go..please don't kiss anyone else but me ever again..

*he sobbed out and sat up, still holding gumball.

Damn..no one has ever seen the vampire king like this.

Some fans are even filming this moment. But Marshall doesn't care for now.*