silence - technokengkla

******

" noise never interrupts "

******

Breathing in the cold, harsh wind that washed over the beach, Techno sneezed lightly. He didn't mind the cold, though. The cold told him he was still alive and able to feel pain. And to be honest, the pain gave him reassurance that he'll get to live another day.

Feeling warm arms wrapped around his shoulders from the back, he turned his head around, gently smiling at the mysterious person who wasn't so mysterious.

"Why are you out here, Kengkla? Weren't you sleeping in the hotel?"

Techno could feel the vibrations on his neck when Kengkla hummed. After a quiet, calm moment, Kengkla whispered," You weren't near me. How do you expect me to sleep when you aren't by my side?"

Techno turned around, wrapping his arms around Kengkla's neck, and with instinct, Kengkla's hands seemed to go to his waist. They brought their foreheads close together, loving the way their breaths seemed to collide with eachother. They loved how perfect this moment was, away from prying eyes and the standards needed to be filled by society. It seemed as though they were stopped in time and nothing was in motion except them.

Techno pulled away first, making the younger latter raised one of his eyebrows in question. Techno, sensing his displeasure, laughed in amusement.

Kengkla watched as his lover's eyes crinkled into a moon shape. His smile took up half of his face and the way his whole face glowed never failed to make his heat flutter. He loved how Techno wouldn't be afraid to let people hear his laugh but he didn't like him touching people when he laughed. It seemed to be a habit but now he did it to Kengkla and Kengkla only. And he adored the fact that he would sense these little trial things to make Kengkla happy.

" Kengkla, let's go back to bed. It's already this dark, we might catch a cold."

Ignoring Techno's suggestion, Kengkla instead captured Techno's lips. Clearly surprised, Techno didn't respond until Kengkla nibbled on his bottom lips. He began to kiss back and opened his mouth, allowing Kengkla to explore his mouth. Kengkla ,who was clearly enjoying this, kissed here and there, roaming Techno's mouth. They pulled apart after a while, both gasping for air.

"What was that for?"

Kengkla looked at Techno, who had his lips bruised and swollen with hints of red in them. His breathing was ragged, which made Kengkla realized how much they were into that kiss. He smirked at Techno, " You are the most beautiful thing I've seen so far. I couldn't help it."

Techno hearing this, blushed and tried hiding it in his palms. He suddenly didn't feel cold. He also didn't feel the cold, harsh wind anymore.

"If I'm the most beautiful, you are the most handsomest, after all."

Kengkla blushed lightly, not surprised at what his lover said but still it was embarrassingly loving. Kengkla couldn't judge though, since he said the same cheesy thing, and he knew Techno meant it but he could sense the taunting meaning too.He smiled gently and reached for Techno's hand.

"You're seriously going to be the death of me."

Walking hand in hand, they headed towards their hotel room.Silence was in the air, but both of them were thinking about one another, blushing and chuckling at each others compliments.