✔️4

Edited and published on 09-11-2018

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Meghna

"Jo if you don't shut your mouth. I'll throw you out of the car" I gritted glaring at him through mirror.

"Okay" he muttered passing me a bored look and I saw an amused smile on Ghaffar's face.

After ten minutes we reached Joseph's University and he got out bidding bye. And then the rest of the ride went in silence as he didn't initiate any conversation other than looking at me through mirror a few times "You can stop here" I said as we've entered the company premises.

Ignoring my words he stopped the car in front of the entrance which gained attention from few employees "Boss's orders - to make sure you safely enter the company" he stated looking at me and then he got out to open my door.

"Thank you" I nodded at him after stepping out. I stood there for him to leave but he stayed still waiting for me to go inside, sighing I muttered a bye and left without looking back at him.

"Hey" I was greeted by Aryan immediately.

"Hello good morning" I replied cheerfully.

"So what's with your grand entrance?" he asked while we're walking up to elevators.

"Oh you saw it. That's my father's employee - he doesn't know where to drop me" I said shrugging and we entered the lift - reached our floor - went to our works.

After the meeting I went to my desk and continued with my work... As lunch time arrived I grabbed the keys to my desk locker and opened it, my eyes fell on my drawing book. I opened it and saw my name art on the first page.... Smiling I ran my palm on it as memories played right in front of me.

'Meghna baby... What are you doing?'  mom asked approaching me inside my room.

'Nothing maa... I'm just giving a finishing touch to my design... How's it?' I asked showing her book.

'It's beautiful... I hope your designs will turn you into a famous fashion designer in future ' she hugged me

I managed to put my ideas on the sketch book and started drawing from high school itself and after my degree in the field I took an internship program for a few months. We're 15 members in our department in which Mrs Krishnan is our head and five members were seniors who are well experienced than us...

One day my drawing book caught Mrs Krishnan's eye... Actually I opened it to continue my design as I got bored. She saw my designs and complimented me a lot saying she'd one day get an approval from CEO for my designs.I wonder if anyone approves it in this company.... Pushing the thoughts away I glanced at my mobile as its continuously vibrating, I saw Ritu calling so locking my desk... I made my way to company canteen.

Aryan started joining us at lunch from last  week and we three were clicked instantly. More like those two always disagree in some things which results them to argue a lot and it'll be a full entertainment for me during the break.

"He's so old Aryan, how could you like him?" she said giving him a disbelief look.

"What? No! He's just 53 - he's young" Aryan quoted to which her jaw dropped.

"He's freaking 53 and you call him young. Is everything alright with your eye sight?" 

"If there's anyone young here - its chris evans. Oh my god! Did you see him clearly - a perfect definition for hot handsome hero in marvel" she said dreamily to which Aryan gave her a disgusting glare.