Ch 2

Jay's PoV
"Well that went well" Hayden said with a he'll load of sarcasm with each word then jumped on his bed,face on pillow. "I don't understand why they reacted like that to you and not with Mal"~carlos. Hayden let out a massive sigh "Everyone knows the story of maleficent,right?" "Yes"~me/carlos. "Well my father basically tried to take over the world but was stopped my Hercules" Hayden paused for 5 seconds then added "that. And my mom's story" "who's your mom?"~me. "You won't know her. But her names Cordelia the demon queen" "Yep,never heard of her"~carlos. "Thought not" Hayden said as continued to lie on his bed.

Hayden's PoV
Hours went by and currently we was talking about the wand "hey Hayden,you gotta try this out"~carlos "wish I could but I'm busy helping Mal and Evie track down the wand" "your boring"~jay. "Well I'm sorry if I'm not fun for you your majesty"

~mini time skip (I'm a lazy douche)~
We were at the museum,looking for the wand but instead we found our parents as wax figures "who's the scary looking woman with long blonde hair?"~carlos. "That would be my mom" "you've gotta be kidding me"~jay. As I looked at my parents a memory played in my head

~flashback~
"You 2 are traitors! Your supposed to be my sisters!" Yelled my mom "mommy,mommy! Look what I found. It's a puppy" my mom looked at the puppy with disgust "kill it,it's a vile creature" "but daddy has a three headed dog. Why can't I have one?" "I don't care kill the creature" my eyes had tears "Alright" after killing my pet,mom decided to lock me in my room,for apparently misbehaving.
~end~

My body was shaking. "Hayden"i heard someone whisper "come on" the voice said. I shook my head and turned around,jay was looking at me with worry. I looked at him then walked off. Eventually we found the wand and currently jay was trying to get it. "Jay don't" I warned. He gave me a cocky smirk and touched it anyway,when jay was sent backwards I used my demon powers to catch him. "Where did this sand come from?" He Asked "talk later" the sand dropped him we all began to run down stairs,then outside whilst Carlos was on the phone "Nice going jay,now we have to go to school tomorrow"~Mal.