Ch 4

Hayden's PoV
I sat on the bleacher's on my own, and watching the game or training. Jay scored a point and started celebrating with a victory dance. I smirked at his foolishness then looked at the sky "are you Hayden?" I turned around and saw a woman with long white hair,red eyes and was wearing a beautiful Victorian styled dress.

 I smirked at his foolishness then looked at the sky "are you Hayden?" I turned around and saw a woman with long white hair,red eyes and was wearing a beautiful Victorian styled dress

"I am" She then gave me a sudden hug "what are you doing?" I Asked with disgust "do you not Remember me?" "No" "I'm your aunt silly. Come on,let's go inside" "to play chess?" I Asked. "Your favourite game.yes" I followed my aunt to the remedial goodness classroom to play chess.

~20 minuets~
"I didn't know you played chess" I turned my head and saw Evie,Mal,carlos and jay. "I've been playing it since I was 5,I taught myself" "he's won 5 times" smiled my aunt. "What can I say,I'm smart. Though my mom always said 'life is like a game of chess,you have knights that break the rules and pawns that betray." "No doubt she was talking about me"~aunt. "Wait,Who are you?" Asked Mal. "I'm Angelina,Hayden's aunt" "aunt?"~carlos. "Can I just say I love your style of clothing and your hair"~Evie. "Why thank you. I love your hair and clothes as well" "aunt?"~carlos. "Yeah,my mother told me she was dead,turns out she's been here in auradon the whole time" I smirked. There was a moment of silence "we'll go on,go hang out with your friends" I nodded and walked of with the others "I got info on the wand"~me. "What type?"~Evie. "Ben's having a coronation and the godmother's wand is free from that force field" "why?"~Mal. "Something to do with a blessing. If Mal can create a love potion then the rest is simple" "that sounds easy enough"~jay. "Why can't we get it sooner?" "Because on Friday it's family day,which means all the royal families across auradon will be here. Not to mention it'll be heavily guarded since that incident" as we was walking we spotted a car and some kids talking to godmother. "2 pirates. The girl must be the daughter of ersala (can't spell), pirate dude must be the the son of hook "~Hayden. "How can you tell?"~Mal. "Demon eyes. Well,I've got a free period so I'm going to go read. See ya" I waved them goodbye "hey Hayden,wait up. We'll walk with you"jay Said whilst running towards me. "Sure" i smiled.

No POV
As the boys walked towards their room Hayden stopped. "What's wrong?"~carlos "Someone's been our room" "Huh?"~jay.  Hayden burst the door open,revealing a certain pirate boy. "I wouldn't touch that if I were you" Hayden said in a monotone voice. "Or what?" He Asked cockily. Hayden rolled his eyes and used his demon powers to make gold strings appear and grab the boy "who are you and what are you doing here?" "The names Harry hook and I'm here because that fairy woman said I'm sharing a room with you.now for my question,how did you know I was in here?" "That is a good question,How did you someone was in here?"~Carlos. "Easy. If you payed attention to the door handle you should know that when you open the door and close it the handle automatically goes up,however earlier I shut it but left the handle 5cm down. But when we got back the handle was all the way up" Everyone was in pure shocked "your smart" Harry smirked,Hayden put him down then walked over to his bed and started reading,carlos was playing on his game,jay was on his phone and as for Harry he was trying to read the book what Hayden was reading but he couldn't because it was in Greek.  Suddenly a chair was caught on fire "shit, Harry get over to the t.v and stay there" "what?! Why?!"~harry. "Do it before I show you something more scarier than your worst nightmare!" Harry's eyes widened at the fact that 1. It seemed like Hayden was protecting him from something, 2. His eyes changed into a dangerous pink with cat slits in them. The blazing fire gathered together and made a woman shaped figure,it was Hayden's mom. "I thought you couldn't use magic?"~Hayden. "This isn't magic,it's just natural power. Now how's the plan going? Tell me you have the wand" "I can get it but it's gonna have to wait until the coronation day" "are you sure I can't have it before the coronation?" Hayden's mom asked whilst putting on a fake smile and each letter dripping with venom. "I'm sure" the woman stopped smiling and grabbed Hayden's shirt "you better have the wand on that day because if you don't I won't hesitate to kill you" carlos,jay and Harry saw the fear in Hayden's eyes as if to say he's experienced it before "don't fail me or there will be dire consequences" she then disappeared. Hayden let out a sigh of relief. "And I thought my mom was scary when she's mad"~carlos. "That's her on a good day. Think about what she's like on a bad day" the boys gulped. "Anyway,it's best not to talk about it"