Ch 3

"Hayden,wake up. We have lessons"~carlos. "Wake me up when the nightmare ends" Hayden muttered. "Not a morning person ai?" "No" jay smirked then tipped hayden's bed,making Hayden fall. "Get up,get dressed" "fine" Hayden stood up "if it isn't the demon freak" Hayden turned around and there stood there,leaning on the door was hector,son of Hercules. "Hey pretty boy,sorry I haven't got any coupons for a free make makeover. How bout next time" "if hell freezes over earth,but I'm: guessing from a whore-" "say that word again and I'll burn you to a crisp" "whatever you noxious beast like you...this is a disgrace,how could ben let you and how the other rebels enter the school" "if you don't like it then leave,so you don't cause any trouble for an noxious beast like me"~Hayden. Hector tutted then walked off. "Stupid brat" Hayden muttered "Who was that gobby cunt?" "Hector,son of Hercules" Explained Hayden as he looked through his draws for some clothes. "That explains why you two hate each other" Carlos Said whilst going back to his game. Hayden looked at the ground.

~flashback~
"Pathetic. Your as demonic as a wet kitten,hell! You can't even unlock your true form. I was 1 when I unlocked my true self"

~different memory~
"Look it's that boy. I heard he has the-" "the king and queen said to never speak of that thing" Said another villager. "Stop staring at me! Just stop! I'm not a monster!" Hayden took off without a warning.

~end~
"Hayden!" Jay's voice snapped Hayden out of his trans "You ok?"~carlos. "I'm fine.sorry"

~time skip to class~
"If you see a baby do you...
A. Leave it there.
B.lock it in a tower.
C.give it a bottle.
D. Cut out it's heart"

Evie raised her hand,whilst Hayden had his head on his desk  "yes?" "What was B?" "Hayden,do you know?" Hayden raised my head "D?" Godmother gave him a disturbed face "that's what my mom told me.when you find an annoying child send it away and it won't bother anyone" Hayden put his head on his desk again. "Mal?"~godmother. "C.give it a bottle" 'somethings wrong with Hayden,I know it' Thought jay. "Next. You find a bottle of poison do you:

A. Put it in the king's wine
B. Paint it on an apple
C. Turn it over to the authorities"

Jay and Carlos fight to answer when jay shoves carlos away and raised his hand. "C. Turn it over the authorities" smirked jay triumphantly. Just then a girl with short brown hair walks in and seems nervous. "Hello dear. Everyone this is my daughter jane." "Mom.." 'poor girl,I know what it's like,I used to be shy' thought Hayden "Nice to meet you jane,I'm Hayden" jane smiled. "Hi Hayden" Carlos and jay continued to fight as jane left "Godmother?" "Yes Hayden?" "Can I just say that if someone was to turn the poison to the authorities they would arrest you because you have something illegal with you and if it was empty you'd still get arrested" jay and Carlos stopped "he has a point"~carlos. Then they continued  "boys,please save that for the tourney field" after class Hayden decided to check out what tourney field was.