Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty- One

<><><><><>

"I can tell", I laughed as we both overlooked the crowd of Sea Lions floating in the body of water.

"Look over there. I see one that looks like you", he joked as he pointed off to a Sea Lion that was on the far left and was isolated from the rest of the group.

"Are you judging me indirectly?", I asked him, jokingly of course.

"If I wanted to judge you I would just say it as it is. But you see I don't have anything negative to say because I'm falling for Robin Raymond as she is", Beau explained.

"She's a gem isn't she?", I joked.

"That's for sure", Beau laughed.

We continued watching the Sea Lions for about 5 more minutes and then continued with walking around.

As we approached the back section of the place, I couldn't help but notice that there was a 4D movie playing inside a tiny theatre.

"Beau we have to go on that", I said as I pointed at the huge sign next to the ticket counter.

"Oh I'm definitely in for that", he said as we both began walking there.

"Two tickets to the 'Spongebob 4D' movie?", the man behnd the counter asked, expressionless.

"Yeah. That would be great", Beau answered the man while he was in the process of getting his wallet out.

"$23.72", the man said as he entered our request in the register.

I could see Beau struggling to get his wallet out of his pocket so I decided it was the perfect time for me to treat Beau.

I briskly got out my wallet and handed the man $50.

He gave Beau our tickets and reciept while he gave me my change back.

The man instructed us on where to go.

We both followed the instructions which led us to the tiny building right behind the ticket counter and we lined-up behind a few other people.

"You didn't have to pay. You know that right?", Beau said to me.

"Of course I had to pay for this. Nothing in life comes free", I teased, pretending that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know what I mean", he smiled.

"I have enough money to spend Beau", I smiled at him.

"Alright, everyone have your tickets ready for me to come around and stamp", the lady announced.

Beau handed me my ticket and we waited a few minutes for her to come around and stamp them.

Once she was done she began explaining some rules.

"First off, absolutely no food or drinks allowed inside the theatre. This is not your average movie theatre after all. Secondly, no purses, bags or backpacks are to be with you while on the seat. If you happen to have any of these things with you at the present moment please place them at the very back or the very front of the theatre. Lastly, there is only to be a maximum of two people per a seat. If you choose not to follow any of these rules, you may find yourself outside while others enjoy this experience. Also, if you have any body conditions or are pregnent, please out of line and wait for family and friends outside because as you know these seats will be moving very fast and very often. Thank you everyone and enjoy the show", the lady explained.

She opened the door which allowed entry to the interior of the theatre and quickly we all took a seat but of course, I put my bag in the back.

Beau and I sat in the very back row, somewhere around the middle, and quickly put our belts on.

"Excited?", he asked me.

"Very", I smiled at him.

The movie began instantly and our seats began slowly moving.

With each movement in the movie, our seats copied and it was really fun.

We kept on laughing and with the corner of my eyes I could see Beau looking at me with a big smile plastered on his face.

After 15 minutes, the short movie ended and I can honestly say that I had the best time ever.

Author's Note:

Really short and quick update. I'm sorry but tomorrow's chapter will be longer!

Thanks Lovelies <3